ECT General question

musterion

If you entered a church building and noticed what looked like a gigantic eye in the stained glass, what would you think?

Danoh

If you entered a church building and noticed what looked like a gigantic eye in the stained glass, what would you think?

It depends...

As a kid; I would have thought of where I might find a nice, just the right size rock to throw :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 6:22-23 KJV
(22) The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
(23) But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Danoh

If thine eye be single - if thine eye is on the prize...

Proverbs 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Acts 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Ephesians 6:5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;