Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gay Weddings, Government Schools & Legalism

This is the show from Tuesday April 21st, 2015

Summary:

* Is it Legalism… to warn others that they’re sinning when they send their kids to the government schools? Bob and co-host Doug McBurney go to the scriptures to show that it’s not legalism.

* Andy Stanley Goes Gay… In a sad revelation that pastor Charles Stanley failed in his most important ministry, that of raising his son in the fear and admonition of the Lord; Andy Stanly says that any shame regarding homosexuality “stops with us”.

* Reason # 900: to keep or get your kids out of the government schools: pervert teachers might read to them about transgendered lifestyle options, (like they just did in Maine).

* Are You Now, or Have You Ever Been… to a Gay Wedding? What is the proper Christian response to a friend or family member who invites you to their “gay” wedding? Listen in and find out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lon

Yeah, I think I'd 'rethink' the subtitles as well.

I'm not sure "Stanley 'goes' Gay" because that implies.

The last one "Are you Now?..... Am I NOW< what? Now attending? Now Gay? Now Invited? :idunno:

I suppose Tebow is a good return, but when he doesn't show in the content, it is gratuitous for Tebow fans.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Summary:

* Is it Legalism… to warn others that they’re sinning when they send their kids to the government schools? Bob and co-host Doug McBurney go to the scriptures to show that it’s not legalism.

As sending your kids to public is not sinful, telling people it is is not legalism, its just plain silly.