FURY!!!!

Letsargue

What a Foolish Generation!!!

Let’s say for a Parable; - You buy a little Puppy, and you feed it, and love it for 3 years, - to a grown DOG. --- You come home from work one evening, and your (( Dog!! )) has Mangled and Killed your two Children and Wife!!! – ((( What do you do to the “Gentile” DOG )))????? ----- (( FURY )) / ((( “FURY” ))) / (((( “FURY ))))!!!!! ---- “Fury doesn’t Wait 2,000 years!!! --- ( Ezekiel 38:18 KJV ) ---&--- ( Micah 5:14-15 KJV ) ---&---( Ezekiel 22:19-22 KJV ) ---//--- (( Read IT Geniuses ))!!!!

Paul – 090913

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What a Foolish Generation!!!

Let’s say for a Parable; - You buy a little Puppy, and you feed it, and love it for 3 years, - to a grown DOG. --- You come home from work one evening, and your (( Dog!! )) has Mangled and Killed your two Children and Wife!!! – ((( What do you do to the “Gentile” DOG )))????? ----- (( FURY )) / ((( “FURY” ))) / (((( “FURY ))))!!!!! ---- “Fury doesn’t Wait 2,000 years!!! --- ( Ezekiel 38:18 KJV ) ---&--- ( Micah 5:14-15 KJV ) ---&---( Ezekiel 22:19-22 KJV ) ---//--- (( Read IT Geniuses ))!!!!

Paul – 090913

You have the dog killed. What is your point?

Letsargue

Well.... the answer is clear.

You jump on the internet and make a post on a forum that contains lots of extra //---(((keystrokes!!)))---\\

Real Funny!!

(( Revelation 22:15 KJV )) ---//--- Gentiles Are the "DOGS" that Beheaded Jesus Christ, or Broke His Body in two. -- Sit at your lords table, and drink his Blood with the Flesh like a Gentile!!!

Am I suppost to flatter you for that???? ---- Yah!! - Like all the rest of the Gentiles there!!!!

Paul -- 090913

Letsargue

Say what???

You kill me Paul. :rotfl:

I'm glad you are on TOL.

Maybe you need to study the changing of the Language.

Yes, - am I "suppost" to flatter you for anything??? – And, - I’m - NOT GLAD to be here!!! -- But I must be here no matter if I do get cut short of the “Gold Level” or not, like you said last YEAR!!!!

Anyhow!!
Psalms 22:16 KJV ---&--- Philippians 3:2 KJV ---&--- Isaiah 56:10-11 KJV ---//--- I said a Parable anyhow!!!!

Paul – 090913