From the mailbag 01-16-2015

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is the kind of mail that brightens my day....

"even if evolution was not real your web site would be a disgusting advocate for an "honest" religion. Your god would hate your guts if it existed. You are so dishonest and vile! I wish hell existed because that is where you would end up."

:chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

"even if evolution was not real your web site would be a disgusting advocate for an "honest" religion. Your god would hate your guts if it existed. You are so dishonest and vile! I wish hell existed because that is where you would end up."

wow was that from a member or someone who was reading here and decided to write?

Spitfire

I wonder what this means non-disgusting honest religion without scarequotes would look like, then? :think:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

You think he didn't like you

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I am so sorry, Knight.

I know that must have made you start weeping uncontrollably.
And the deep lingering sorrow must be excruciatingly painful for you.
The dark sleepless nights.
The weakness from a failing appetite.
The swollen eyes from sobbing.
Failing will to live on any longer.

I'll be praying for you.

alwight

Ah another former creationist has just seen the light apparently? ;)
Still seems a bit bitter about it though.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ah another former creationist has just seen the light apparently? ;)
Still seems a bit bitter about it though.

i would guess that you are an atheist because it helps you feel unigue. in the minority. a free thinker. self-reliant. good for you. you are still going to heaven because you know God Is Real. you just won't admit it here. any logical scientific thinker must eventually conclude that all of "THIS" didn't just HAPPEN. stubborn self - selfishness and pride. i'm not going to tell you it's satan or a demon or "the enemy", it's just YOU. me, me, me, me. pretty soon the novelty of being "atheist" will fizzle out. or not. either way. you b ok ! - :vomit:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am so sorry, Knight.

I know that must have made you start weeping uncontrollably.
And the deep lingering sorrow must be excruciatingly painful for you.
The dark sleepless nights.
The weakness from a failing appetite.
The swollen eyes from sobbing.
Failing will to live on any longer.

I'll be praying for you.

do you get those feelings ? sounds like you can relate. hop on the nearest bandwagon - :patrol: