Fresh meat

Deepfriar

Greetings, everyone. This is my first time posting at TOL. I am a reluctant vagabond, orphaned from the now-closed theology forum at the CMR (Christian Metal Realm) message boards. Look forward to fun and fellowship.

Best regards,
~DF

Caledvwlch

shawshank-redemption-trivia-1.jpg

Welcome. :wave:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Greetings, everyone. This is my first time posting at TOL. I am a reluctant vagabond, orphaned from the now-closed theology forum at the CMR (Christian Metal Realm) message boards. Look forward to fun and fellowship.Best regards,~DF

At least it wasn't a mountain biking forum. :shut:
歡迎光臨。

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Greetings, everyone. This is my first time posting at TOL. I am a reluctant vagabond, orphaned from the now-closed theology forum at the CMR (Christian Metal Realm) message boards. Look forward to fun and fellowship.

Best regards,
~DF
Welcome to TOL, I'm sure you love it here.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Best regards,
~DF
:wave2: Howdy! TOL will make you forget all about that other place. :)

Caledvwlch

Wow, very warm welcome. Thanks very much, everyone!

Also...

Knight, you are going to have to do something about that... just saying...

:angrymob:

~DF

It's really hard to change an average like that after like seventeen years and who knows how many thousands of posts (including the older deleted ones).

Spitfire

This thread is called "fresh meat", but no one has given it the "baconbaconbacon" tag yet?

Probably because a certain sod hasn't been around...