Fox News' Napolitano was right after all.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I did too. I paid the price for it too as usual on TOL. That's why I never accept a story from the left the first time around. For one thing, they always leave out an important element that usually comes back to bite em in the rump.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app
These facts will get little to no coverage from NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN. The libtards will also avoid this thread

glassjester

These facts will get little to no coverage from NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN. The libtards will also avoid this thread

The article in the OP linked to the CNN coverage of the story...

British and European intelligence agencies, including GCHQ, the British intelligence agency responsible for communications surveillance, were not proactively targeting members of the Trump team but rather picked up these communications during what’s known as “incidental collection,” these sources tell CNN.

The European intelligence agencies detected multiple communications over several months between the Trump associates and Russian individuals — and passed on that intelligence to the US. The US and Britain are part of the so-called “Five Eyes” agreement (along with Canada, Australia and New Zealand), which calls for open sharing among member nations of a broad range of intelligence.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

And Trumpites will ignore the underlying problem. Trump people playing fast and loose with Russian intelligence while The Donald lauds wikileaks and Russia. You see no issue there?

glassjester

Oh, I think they'll use it to spin the idea that it was incidental collection, but it was really bad stuff. They'll call it being "caught" by the Brits, and ignore who asked them to do it.

Why do you think it wasn't incidental collection?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
This claim: Napolitano claimed President Obama went outside of American chain-of-command, to British intelligence, to spy on Trump!

Is still false based on that reporting.