Fox guests & anchors say the obvious: Y isn't Hellary indicted?

republicanchick

Yeh, Fox has been lately echoing my thoughts completely:

Andrea Tantaros was one who brought up how.. We already know she has committed unlawful acts.. acts that got Petreus convicted (and rather speedily, i might add, comparatively speaking). And he did less damage than Hellary

Then there are others on Fox i can't recall who have said this (what i have been thinking for some time). But everyone acts like we just have to keep going with these INVESTIGATIONs...

Y?

Besides the obvious, we have her own words.. She admitted deleting emails

emails that, private server or not, belong to the government (or should i say To the people... but it's supposed to be about the same thing)

But you know how those Clintons are.. think they can do just anything... think they are above the law. The little people... we have no problem indicting THEM ... happens all the time... they don't have $$.. prestige ... But those WA elitists..

Well, the end comes for all

vis a vis God, no one gets away with ANYTHING

Some saints have told us quite a bit about Purgatory... and it doesn't look like much fun.. to say t he least...

and of course, most people don't even make it to Purgatory...

some apparition of the Virgin Mary (or recent vintage) was supposed to have revealed that more people are getting to Purgatory these days... but not all Marian apparitions are approved by the Church.. Most saints say... well, waht Jesus said.. The way is narrow.

The Church is VERY cautious about approving apparitions.. Fatima took a long time to be accepted... but i digress...

the point is, no one gets away with anything... it just seems like it.. and those who are enabling.. evil people.. Do we think that is any less lawless?

___