Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Four Screams

Monday July 24th, 2006. This is show #146.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:

From Counter Protester Scream:
This young guy is standing there with a bible and he's praying, worshipping the Lord. He has a t-shirt on. It says, "ShadowGov.Com" which points, of course, to one of our websites. He's praying. And [the counter protester] wants to interfere with him praying and worshipping the Lord. That's because she believes in tolerance and diversity.
From Atheists Scream at TOL:
Don't listen to the T.O.L. atheists when they say [potassium-argon dating] doesn't work under 2 million years old. It doesn't work under 3 million. It doesn't work under a billion. You know how we know? Because they take rock and they potassium-argon date it and they say it's a billion years old. Then they break it up and you know what they find in it? They find carbon molecules, biological life, they find protein molecules, they find DNA and they even find living bacteria in rocks they date to be a million years old, even a billion years old. And guess what? Biological life doesn't survive inside of a rock a billion years old with no water and no food. Biological life is not perpetual.
From Saturn's Rings Scream:
From the Casini probe space craft, what they found out was that Saturn's rings are 99 percent pure. In other words, there's missing dust. If those rings had been out there for 4 1/2 billion years they should be covered in space dust. And New Scientist magazine writes that, "Saturn's rings are just getting weirder and weirder the closer we look at them." They can't figure out why they're so pure, 99 percent pure ice, clean and bright. And we know why there's 4 billion years of missing dust on Saturn, because it wasn't there for 4 billion years. God specially created the universe just in the last thousands of years not millions or billions of years ago. And so here's yet another piece of evidence.
From Hezbollah Scream:
The Lebanese government, the Lebanese people have to be punished for allowing terrorists to operate freely in their borders so that the terrorists will be as much of a threat to Lebanese security as they are to Israeli security.
Summary:
* Counter Protester Scream: you can watch the 13-second clip, Veins Popping Out, of an anarchist counter protester shouting Hail Sodomy in the face of a praying prolifer, while another liberal waves a sign that says Sodomy Prevents Abortion, filmed in Jackson MS during the Operation Save America evangelistic event.
* Atheists Scream at TOL: now that creationists falsified the results of radiometric dating of the lava dome at Mount St. Helens which dated 10-year-old rock as somewhere between 300,000 and 3,000,000 years old, Geochron Labs of Cambridge, Mass., has stopped using potassium-argon, and TheologyOnline atheists yell foul because our scientists submitted a sample rock that could actually validate or falsify the claimed million-year-old results.
* Saturn's Rings Scream: It's a young earth after all! While this photo of Saturn looks too perfect, almost like a computer-generated image, it is actually one of NASA's Cassini spacecraft photos. Now, atheists fret that Saturn's rings are missing four billion years of dust, for they are 99 percent pure ice, suggesting that they have not been exposed to our solar system for billions of years (quite as we creationists have been saying all along)!
* Hezbollah Scream: Israel's fighting too fiercely, we didn't expect this!
Today's Resource: Enjoy this two-hour moderated Age of the Earth Debate on whether we live on a young or old earth on this MP3 CD! Order online, call 800-8Enyart, or send $24.95 to Bob Enyart Live, PO Box 583, Arvada CO 80001.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Some people are having trouble, for others it's working. The video really needs to be scaled down.

Johnny

* Atheists Scream at TOL: now that creationists falsified the results of radiometric dating of the lava dome at Mount St. Helens which dated 10-year-old rock as somewhere between 300,000 and 3,000,000 years old, Geochron Labs of Cambridge, Mass., has stopped using potassium-argon, and TheologyOnline atheists yell foul because our scientists submitted a sample rock that could actually validate or falsify the claimed million-year-old results.
In a rather unexpected move, bob couldn't be bothered to respond to the criticisms of the study.

truthteller86

Turbo said:
Try getting the latest version of Quicktime.
I can save it as an AVI or MPEG-4. The AVI is only 3.57MB instead of the 13MB .MOV version....I figured you guys, esp. Knight would have QT Pro ? The best thing about QT is downloading HD movie trailers ! Wow. The downside, is I have to remove qttask from my startup files every day....Yeah I know I should just get a MAC :( One day !

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Okay, I downloaded the latest version of quicktime and it works just fine now. Thanks.

TheDude

The Lebanese government, the Lebanese people have to be punished for allowing terrorists to operate freely in their borders so that the terrorists will be as much of a threat to Lebanese security as they are to Israeli security.

This is wrong. Have we punished the civilians of Afghanistan with merciless bombardment because they allowed terrorist to operate in their borders? Or did we go after the root of the problem and destroy it? Did we attack the civilians to make sure they learned a lession? Or did we try and help the civilians eliminate the problem from their country?

That would be like punishing the family of a drug abuser to make sure they learned a lession about their child doing drugs. This kind of thinking is sick and disgusting. Punishimg the victim of the crime makes you no different then the criminal you're supposed to be going after.

TheDude abides.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The Lebanese people don't have this coming. That'd be like firebombing all of Ireland because of the actions of the IRA.

TheDude

This kind of backwards thinking only leads to more violence and no sollutions. All this is doing is fostering more hate towards the nation of Israel because of what they are doing. This is not helping their case at all and needs to end.

They are trying to provoke a war with Syria and Iran. The U.S. is allowing this to happen because all of our efforts to go to war with Iran over their nuclear programs have failed. We need Israel to get into a fight with them and then we can bail them out.

fool

Hall of Fame
I'd like to lay the cards on the table at this point and ask a straight forward question.
Was Bob refering to my post in this little segment?
Would he like to respond to it here or on the air?
I don't have a problem dialing the numbers and talking on air if I'm the one he's spouting off about.
I think that Bob really believes what he says even though I think he's wrong about alot of stuff.
So let us not blather about that which matters little, let us reason together and all be better for it.
I'll see if I can make some time to get a call in and I hope Bob can make some time to respond to some of the substanitive arguments that have been presented on TOL regarding the K-Ar matter.

Caille

Granite said:
The Lebanese people don't have this coming. That'd be like firebombing all of Ireland because of the actions of the IRA.

Do the IRA constitute 27% of the elected government?

Status
Not open for further replies.