Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Foiling Colorado Springs Pro-Aborts

Thursday December 9th, 2004. This is show #246.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Jo Scott: A few weeks ago when we were down there protesting at a school you passed out this very interesting pamphlet. It's the first time I've ever seen this happen. You wrote up a pamphlet. You told the people reading the pamphlet that there was a teacher, you gave her name. I can't think of it off hand.

Mike Gamble: Paula Herbert

Jo: Okay, she invited Planned Parenthood into the school. You said she was a pro-abort in the pamphlet. Isn't that correct?

Mike: Yes and it was so powerful. A bureaucrat can handle many things. You can haggle with them through the bureaucracy and they still get their pay. But if you name them and you say, "This employee of ours is unfit" then you have their attention.

Jo: And boy did you get, not just get the attention of that teacher but every student in that school. I have never . . . At first the students came out from the school and I'm handing the pamphlet out with you and they were doing their typical teenage thing - rip the pamphlet up just to get your goat, whatever. And then, about an hour later what happened?

Mike: They were coming up to us asking and I'd try to give them other pamphlets and they'd say, "No, I want the yellow one." They knew to look for the yellow pamphlet. It was the talk of the school, the talk of the school district, the talk of the town. It was in the newspaper the following day. . . . And the following Monday one of the school board members, Eric Kristen, had a news conference at the same highschool, Palmer highschool and said he put forth a motion to get Planned Parenthood out.

Jo: Every kid in that school came to get a pamphlet. I've never seen it before. There were kids that got on buses and almost tipped the bus over. They all ran to the window on the side where we were to get a pamphlet. They all had their hands sticking out of the bus, "Please, can I have one? Can I have one?"

Mike: People can write to me and recieve copies (of these pamphlets). You can write to S.E.G., P.O. Box 7512, Colorado Springs, CO 80933. I will include newspaper articles and other stuff. If you care to put in $10 fine. And if you don't have it you just go ahead and write and I'll send you some pamphlets. And you can do this on your own. Write me if you want me to call you and talk with you about how to go about it. You just put that in there too and I'll give you a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.