fodder

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
fod·der
ˈfädər/Submit
noun
food, especially dried hay or feed, for cattle and other livestock.
verb
give fodder to (cattle or other livestock).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Interesting. People think that you (that a person is) making a point, or not, or that what you say (what a person says) is pointless.

I said
You told me one time that if I speak it should be for the edification of others. That I should make a point. And I agreed with you. Do you live by a different set of rules than what you put on others?

[Rom 14:19
19 Therefore let us pursue the things [which make] for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
[1Co 10:23
23 All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.
[1Th 5:11
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You told me one time that if I speak it should be for the edification of others. That I should make a point. And I agreed with you. Do you live by a different set of rules than what you put on others?

[Rom 14:19
19 Therefore let us pursue the things [which make] for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
[1Co 10:23
23 All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.
[1Th 5:11
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
You have asked me if I have rules in my communication with others. I said no. If I do, I don't know what they are. The facts are more important.