Fellow, "Child of God"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Greetings, I'm "Grosnick Marowbe" I'm a "born again Spiritually" kind of guy who sticks to the "fundamental basics" of the Christian faith...Christ is Lord and Savior to those who have placed their faith in Him & Him alone...Works/fruits follow conversion, not before...After one hears the "word of salvation" through the Bible, and places their faith in Christ, they are "sanctified by the Spirit" and placed into the "Body of Christ" (the church) they are then considered a "child of God," and are given "eternal life..." That's where I stand...Nice to meet all of you on this forum...

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You've found the right place. Welcome to TOL!

ghost

Hall of Fame

Greetings, I'm "Grosnick Marowbe" I'm a "born again Spiritually" kind of guy who sticks to the "fundamental basics" of the Christian faith...Christ is Lord and Savior to those who have placed their faith in Him & Him alone...Works/fruits follow conversion, not before...After one hears the "word of salvation" through the Bible, and places their faith in Christ, they are "sanctified by the Spirit" and placed into the "Body of Christ" (the church) they are then considered a "child of God," and are given "eternal life..." That's where I stand...Nice to meet all of you on this forum...
Uh oh... you're not going to like me at all.