Federal Crime is OK if Your Intention is Good?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I had to make a thread out of this post. I won't front off the poster, but in another thread, regarding Trump's proposed "wall", he said: ".....I doubt a wall is going to stop people from doing what they have to to feed their families......"

This is so typical of Leftwing thinking. So now a person must commit a federal offense and infiltrate a foreign nation to feed their family. Or, if a person commits a federal offense to feed their family then it's all good.

Here's what people like this never consider: If you are an American citizen and poor and homeless, and you rob a store or break into a store - essentially commit a felony - and you're excuse is you need to feed your family, guess what: You're going to jail. Period. But if a foreigner actually commits a Federal crime and his excuse is to feed his family, then Democrats say to be nice to them and give them free college and healthcare.... ....oh, and a driver's license too..

Just to re-cap:
American Citizen: Commits crime to feed family - Off to jail.
Illegal Foreigner: Commits Federal offense to feed family - Free college and healthcare and a driver's license.

Oh, I almost forgot: Many people sneaking across the border are not Mexicans. Chinese illegally crossing the Mexican border into California has skyrocketed in recent years. Also, Immigration officials have identified at least a dozen Middle Eastern men smuggled into the Western Hemisphere by a Brazilian-based network that connected them with Mexicans who guided them to the U.S. border, according to internal government documents reviewed by The Washington Times. But hey, who cares about facts, right?

Such is the twisted demented world inside the liberal brain.

Danoh

There you go speaking your delusions from within your Battered Trump Supporter Syndrome again.

I hold that every last one of them should be deported - they broke the law.

From all countries.

But it is not going to happen.

Too much money filling the pockets of all sides via the massive corporations who profit from the cheap labor.

You are a mindless drone.

Plain and simple.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I had to make a thread out of this post. I won't front off the poster, but in another thread, regarding Trump's proposed "wall", he said: ".....I doubt a wall is going to stop people from doing what they have to to feed their families......"

This is so typical of Leftwing thinking. So now a person must commit a federal offense and infiltrate a foreign nation to feed their family. Or, if a person commits a federal offense to feed their family then it's all good.

Here's what people like this never consider: If you are an American citizen and poor and homeless, and you rob a store or break into a store - essentially commit a felony - and you're excuse is you need to feed your family, guess what: You're going to jail. Period. But if a foreigner actually commits a Federal crime and his excuse is to feed his family, then Democrats say to be nice to them and give them free college and healthcare.... ....oh, and a driver's license too..

Just to re-cap:
American Citizen: Commits crime to feed family - Off to jail.
Illegal Foreigner: Commits Federal offense to feed family - Free college and healthcare and a driver's license.

Oh, I almost forgot: Many people sneaking across the border are not Mexicans. Chinese illegally crossing the Mexican border into California has skyrocketed in recent years. Also, Immigration officials have identified at least a dozen Middle Eastern men smuggled into the Western Hemisphere by a Brazilian-based network that connected them with Mexicans who guided them to the U.S. border, according to internal government documents reviewed by The Washington Times. But hey, who cares about facts, right?

Such is the twisted demented world inside the liberal brain.
There you go speaking your delusions.........

Everything I said is true you imbecile. Try it sometime.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CxesEoxXgAAzA4w.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Related story:

Illegal immigrants pose as families, tell tales of woe to gain entry to U.S.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/21/illegal-immigrants-pose-as-families-tell-tales-of-/

Illegal immigrants are trying a bold new strategy to sneak into the U.S. — pairing up with unrelated children and pretending to be families, fabricating tales of heart-rending woes back home to try to convince border agents to admit them into the country, according to internal Homeland Security documents reviewed by The Washington Times.

That is one of the tactics feeding the surge of illegal immigrants in recent months, which the Border Patrol’s intelligence unit says was part of a pre-election rush to try to get into the country. The U.S. set records for illegal immigrant children and families in fiscal year 2016 and is on pace to break those records one month into fiscal year 2017.

Intelligence analysts said the patterns are shifting as migrants figure out how to game the system
........(SNIP)