Fauci: "email too long for me to read"

Gary K

Banned
Fauci has shown how little he cares to learn, and with how little seriousness he takes his job.

He reminds me of the leftists here. Give them a video filled with great information and they will dismiss it with: too long I'm not going to waste my time. It tells us how little they value learning, Fauci included. If someone can't tell him in a couple of paragraphs what they have to say he's not interested in spending his time. His ego is too large to think he can learn anything from anyone else.

There is no way this crook is qualified to be leader. When he can't be bothered to listen to what people have to say, he's worse than useless.

I scientist tried telling him early on about HCQ and he just passed on the entire email because it was "too long". His carelessness cost millions of lives world wide. He's guilty of the murder of millions of people because of his attitude.

chair

Fauci has shown how little he cares to learn, and with how little seriousness he takes his job.

He reminds me of the leftists here. Give them a video filled with great information and they will dismiss it with: too long I'm not going to waste my time. It tells us how little they value learning, Fauci included. If someone can't tell him in a couple of paragraphs what they have to say he's not interested in spending his time. His ego is too large to think he can learn anything from anyone else.

There is no way this crook is qualified to be leader. When he can't be bothered to listen to what people have to say, he's worse than useless.

I scientist tried telling him early on about HCQ and he just passed on the entire email because it was "too long". His carelessness cost millions of lives world wide. He's guilty of the murder of millions of people because of his attitude.

Will you watch a two hour video that explain that the world is flat?

marke

Will you watch a two hour video that explain that the world is flat?
How about a shorter video proving Fauci helped develop the coronavirus at the Wuhan lab in China and then lied to the American people and to Congress about it?

chair

How about a shorter video proving Fauci helped develop the coronavirus at the Wuhan lab in China and then lied to the American people and to Congress about it?

I get information far faster and better by reading. 2 or 3 minutes of a video is about all I can handle.

To be frank: You seem to be far more interested in showing that THEY are evil, than in actually dealing with the epidemic. It does make a difference how the virus got started. We need to learn how to avoid this in the future. What is far more urgent right now is reducing the effects of the pandemic.

marke

I get information far faster and better by reading. 2 or 3 minutes of a video is about all I can handle.

To be frank: You seem to be far more interested in showing that THEY are evil, than in actually dealing with the epidemic. It does make a difference how the virus got started. We need to learn how to avoid this in the future. What is far more urgent right now is reducing the effects of the pandemic.
The reports coming out from the establishment have been proven to be tainted with falsehoods. I am concerned about dealing with the epidemic which is why I continue to object to stupid leftist democrat mandates which do more harm than good to all Americans.

chair

The reports coming out from the establishment have been proven to be tainted with falsehoods. I am concerned about dealing with the epidemic which is why I continue to object to stupid leftist democrat mandates which do more harm than good to all Americans.
Your language speaks of hate more than of dealing with the epidemic.
What do you practically suggest as a way of dealing with this?

marke

Your language speaks of hate more than of dealing with the epidemic.
What do you practically suggest as a way of dealing with this?
Practice cleanliness and avoid places that are more likely to expose others to the disease. And then live normal lives without fear because fear, like masking, does nothing to protect anyone from covid.