Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Family Policy Institute of Washington on BEL

This is the show from Friday September 12th, 2008.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
John McCain is a godless child-killer. John McCain is an unrepentant godless child-killer. What benefit is there to lie to Christians and say that he's 100% pro-life?

SUMMARY:

* Russell Johnson at Focus on the Family Affiliate: Mr. Johnson of Focus on the Family's state affiliate Family Policy Institute of Washington tells Bob Enyart that he is not concerned that Dr. Dobson broke his pledge made while invoking God's name. Neither is he concerned that Focus continues to play video of that broken pledge in the Welcome Center. FPIW's Johnson does, however, continue to argue that John McCain is 100% pro-life even in the face of McCain's decades' long support for killing unborn children.

* Focus II: Click to order the groundbreaking Focus on the Strategy II DVD!

* McCain Lies to Christians, Kills Kids: Please see American Right To Life's powerful press release about Dr. Dobson violating his pledge made invoking God! John McCain funds the killing of countless children for example by voting to allocate monies on Oct. 27, 2005 for tax-funded surgical abortion if the baby's father is a criminal, that is, a rapist. See McCain's Yea vote to authorized funding for surgical abortion to kill an unborn child whose father is a criminal, "if the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest." Also he votes millions to foreign and domestic abortion providers including Planned Parenthood and one week after Rudi Giuliani dropped out of the race, Republicans for Choice endorsed McCain.

Post-show note: End-of-the-World global warming prophets had claimed sea level would rise this century by 20 feet or more, and now global-warming scientists themselves have done more careful calculations and indicate that the rise couldn't possibly be much more than six feet, but that if global warming actually hits (BE: it won't), the rise would likely be 2.5 feet.

* Cindy McCain with Katie Couric: Which of Cindy McCain's lies about child killing do you believe? Watch and listen to her answers to Couric's questions on the CBS Evening News, and realize that Christians are being blatantly lied to, and most Christian leaders are in a co-dependent relationship, disrespecting themselves, their supporters, and God by being so willingly deceived by a child-killing wolf in sheep's clothing.

Today's Resource: Please help Bob Enyart Live stay on the air for another year! You can make a one-time or monthly pledge, or you can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart's entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services like the Monthly Bible Study Album, Bob's Monthly Sermons, or the BEL Televised Classics which brings perhaps the highest rated nightly Christian show ever back via DVD to your home! Bob started broadcasting on Denver's KLTT radio in 1991 and he still airs his program five days a week on this AM 670 50,000-watt station, the most-powerful Christian radio station in America! Please help Bob keep his program on air (and therefore, on KGOV.com also) and reaching more and more people by giving sacrificially to this annual telethon through on of the links above, or by calling right now, 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278)!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
How many yes-or-no questions did Bob ask that Russell Johnson refused to answer with a direct "yes" or "no"? 4? 5?

Did Russell Johnson answer any direct yes or no questions?

The Graphite

This was one of the most shocking BEL shows I've ever heard. The words that come to mind are "petulant child." I don't necessarily think that Focus or his specific group directed him to call Bob, but it is clear that this guy was calling in an official capacity; he made that very clear. And Focus should be downright embarassed and make a clear and direct apology for the behavior of this brat. He had contempt and disrespect for an elder - a man who had probably saved a hundred babies in the pro-life/abortion trenches before this kid was even born. Of course it is one thing to disagree and call and ask someone about why they did what they did.

But when this snot-nosed kid made that comment about "Oh, did you have a Masters degree in biblical studies by the age of 22? No? I didn't think so," I actually stood up out of my chair and said, "WHAT???"

The whole call was just shocking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.