Evil Communications:

Letsargue

I’ll have to come close to using what is called, “FOUL LANGUAGE” in this Thread, but I’ll try not to. – There is no such thing as “FOUL LANGUAGE” in the mind of God. It’s a term used by fools for “Political” and “Spiritual correctness”; if you understand what I mean!! - SO THEREFORE!! –

Languages, and “DIALECTS” of languages have been accused of “evil”, or vile, or hateful communications, -- and IT AIN’T!!!! -- Main Example! – The Race, “Negro” is a legitimate term for the so called “Black Race”. However, in the Deep South, in years past; - and I remember when the South sometimes put an “R” in many of their words. - It was the “DIALECT” of some Southern areas of the South. It was their “natural” way of speaking. They put an “R” in the word “Chicago”, - “CHICARGO”, “ATLANTER”, and the word Negro had an “R” in it naturally in the South, “THEREFORE” IT WAS EVIL BECAUSE THEY HAD SLAVES!!! - Slavery is and was the WRONG, OR EVIL not the “DIALECT” – Is a “dialect”, or a “language” evil, is that condemned, is that blasphemy!! --- ONLY TO THE UNLEARNED FOOLS!!! --- Listen to some of the Blacks speaking and JUST TRY TO WRITE IT. - Write how some of them speak!!! —Does that make it evil!!!!

NOW THE - “F” - WORD!!! – God uses the word, “FORNICATE”, which means the SAME THING when someone “SCREWS” A NUT AND BOLT TOGETHER. That is also called, “MERGED”, “MARRIED”, “JOINED”, SCREWED, OR “FORNICATED”, AND THE “F - WORD” TOGETHER. - Those are all the same thing; but only USED in different ways, but still meaning the same thing. This is where the so called christian, or Christian Genius, or Scholar, is totally without learning of any kind!!!
1 Corinthians 6:16-17 KJV – “Know ye not that he which is “JOINED” to an harlot is one body? For two, saith he, shall be one flesh”. ----- You can use any of the meanings of the word, “JOINED”, ( given above ), and that verse means the same thing!!

The joining together unto an Harlot is not quite what the “Christian geniuses” teach that it is. --- The flesh is “joined”, and then un-joined. - HOWEVER, IN “HEAVEN”, THE UN-JOINING CANNOT BE DONE, IT CANNOT BE UN-DONE. ---- That is however, speaking about a Christian / “A CHRISTIAN”, NOT THE LOST!! --- The flesh is joined and un-joined or un-done by the agreement of HELL, but not in hell either. The “SIN” HAS BEEN DONE, and cannot be UN-DONE, and it was not DONE IN HEAVEN. DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!
When it is said, “Done in Heaven”, that doesn’t mean that the action was DONE in Heaven, but the AGREEMENT IS DONE IN HEAVEN!! – AS IN, - Matthew 18:18-19 KJV –

ALSO!!!
There is NO FOUL LANGUAGE OF WORDS!!!-- Only the contempt, or the hatefulness of the heart, in the USE OF WORDS!!! – One can blaspheme by using good words, and one can praise by using bad words, and one is a LYING FOOL if one says ONE CANNOT!!! – HOW’S THAT!!

Paul – 112111

OMEGA

We must speak words of kindness and diplomacy and

walk in Mercy and Compassion toward all.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that

which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Col 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy,

filthy communication out of your mouth.

Mt 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak,

they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy

and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness,

humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

Letsargue

We must speak words of kindness and diplomacy and

walk in Mercy and Compassion toward all.

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that

which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Col 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy,

filthy communication out of your mouth.

Mt 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak,

they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy

and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness,

humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

You’re right to a point. – However, Jesus and the Apostle Paul used firmness and REBUKE when necessary!! - It must be TRUTHFUL above all, not necessarily nice and kindly!! – Matthew 23:33 KJV ---&--- Acts 23:3 KJV –

Paul – 112111

OMEGA

Letsargue said to me,

You’re right to a point.
--------------------------

Wow, you actually agree with me.

There is Hope for you yet to become a Real Christian.

Mr 12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him,

Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
----------------------------------------------
Col 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
Eze 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

ThePresbyteers

Rain are good. Elects are good
SuperStock_1538R-49753.jpg

Letsargue

Letsargue said to me,

You’re right to a point.
--------------------------

Wow, you actually agree with me.

There is Hope for you yet to become a Real Christian.

Mr 12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him,

Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
Col 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
Eze 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Well when someone is only up to their ankles in do, they are doing pretty well today!!

Paul -- 112111