EVEN MORE leftist homo intolerance on display

musterion

http://www.thewrap.com/andrew-garfi...-man-right-now-just-without-the-physical-act/

The guy in that article, apparently just another pretty person paid to pretend to be other people, is evidently not a homosexual but is studying how to pretend to be one for a very homosexual play (one in which I appeared in college, which is how this story caught my eye). He said he has studied so hard for this role that he considers himself to now be a homosexual, only without having acted on it (meaning he is still ostensibly straight, at least in practice).

Homosexuals were outraged and opened fire on him, as you can see in the article.

Okay...we are now prisoners of a madhouse society wherein a white woman can identify as black AND WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO AGREE WITH HER ELSE WE ARE RACISTS.

A straight man can identify as a woman AND WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO AGREE WITH HIM ELSE WE ARE HATERS.

Here, a straight man sort-of identifies as homosexual (perhaps more correctly, identifies with homosexuality) and he's evil for saying that because he hasn't been sodomized.

So...a white woman can say she's black EVEN WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS SHE ISN'T, and that's okay.

A man can say he's a woman EVEN WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS HE ISN'T and that's okay too.

But a straight man says he's homosexual EVEN WHEN HE ADMITS HE ISN'T and that's NOT okay.

Amazing, the madness and hypocrisy of the Left.

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Much ado about nothing, Musterion . And many gay men don''t even "act gay ". You can't always identify someone who is gay merely by their speech and behavior .

glorydaz

http://www.thewrap.com/andrew-garfi...-man-right-now-just-without-the-physical-act/

The guy in that article, apparently just another pretty person paid to pretend to be other people, is evidently not a homosexual but is studying how to pretend to be one for a very homosexual play (one in which I appeared in college, which is how this story caught my eye). He said he has studied so hard for this role that he considers himself to now be a homosexual, only without having acted on it (meaning he is still ostensibly straight, at least in practice).

Homosexuals were outraged and opened fire on him, as you can see in the article.

Okay...we are now prisoners of a madhouse society wherein a white woman can identify as black AND WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO AGREE WITH HER ELSE WE ARE RACISTS.

A straight man can identify as a woman AND WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO AGREE WITH HIM ELSE WE ARE HATERS.

Here, a straight man sort-of identifies as homosexual (perhaps more correctly, identifies with homosexuality) and he's evil for saying that because he hasn't been sodomized.

So...a white woman can say she's black EVEN WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS SHE ISN'T, and that's okay.

A man can say he's a woman EVEN WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS HE ISN'T and that's okay too.

But a straight man says he's homosexual EVEN WHEN HE ADMITS HE ISN'T and that's NOT okay.

You just can't make this stuff up. While the normal among us sit back and shake our heads at the idiocy, the lefty loonies are aghast at our failure to "see". We "see" alright, and it ain't pretty.

musterion

They're angry because he has chosen, to a degree, to self-identify as homosexual but won't let anyone sodomize him (yet).

Look. If white Dolenz is black on her say-so, if male Jenner is a chick on his say-so, then this straight guy is queer because he says so.

MrDante

They're angry because he has chosen, to a degree, to self-identify as homosexual but won't let anyone sodomize him (yet).

Look. If white Dolenz is black on her say-so, if male Jenner is a chick on his say-so, then this straight guy is queer because he says so.

Except he isn't saying that and you would have to be mind-numbingly stupid to think so.

Here is what Garfield actually said: https://soundcloud.com/madigan-penn/nt-talks-denise-gough-andrew-garfield

he was asked how he prepared for the role. Garfield talked about how, on his off time during rehearsals, he would have eight friends over and they would binge-watch RuPaul’s Drag Race. “That is my life outside of this play,” he said. “I am a gay man right now just without the physical act—that’s all.”

Was it a stupid thing to say. Sure.
Nowhere near as stupid as most of the stuff Musty posts but still stupid.

He was trying to make a joke and it failed badly.

Is anyone mad that he is saying he is now in reality gay? There are some people stupid enough to think that but not that many. When you look at what's actually being said instead of looking at a heavily cherry piced and eddited from "the wrap" you get to see that no one is happy with the use of a sterotype we usually see coming from hate groups and their followers.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
No, I'm not "offended". And you guys at TOL keep assuming I'm gay just because I believe in gay rights and am appalled by the possibility of the US government overturning laws protecting gay people from discrimination etc , which could definitely happen under Trump .
America will no longer be a free country if fanatical Christians get their way and are able to get our government to persecute innocent people who have never harmed anyone merely because they happen to be gay .
I'm opposed to cruelty to animals, so I guess this makes e a cow . Give me a break !

Arthur Brain

No, I'm not "offended". And you guys at TOL keep assuming I'm gay just because I believe in gay rights and am appalled by the possibility of the US government overturning laws protecting gay people from discrimination etc , which could definitely happen under Trump .
America will no longer be a free country if fanatical Christians get their way and are able to get our government to persecute innocent people who have never harmed anyone merely because they happen to be gay .
I'm opposed to cruelty to animals, so I guess this makes e a cow . Give me a break !

For some far right wingers they seem to 'think' calling someone gay is the ultimate insult. They don't realize how bemusing and laughable that sort of mentality is, so just laugh at it dude. :D

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Our society has become an insane asylum run by the criminally insane.

Don't forget that a black homosexual male can grow up to be a white woman and still molest and sexually exploit little boys. (Michael Jackson)

That's what happens when one rejects God.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For some far right wingers they seem to 'think' calling someone gay is the ultimate insult. They don't realize how bemusing and laughable that sort of mentality is, so just laugh at it dude. :D

Indeed ... it's right up there with "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?!!?" .... :kookoo:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

First, while Rachel Dolezal may have had some supporters I think the reaction was mostly poor on both sides. Second, I think part of the anger is about what he said qualifies as him being gay. Watching the Ru Paul show. If Jenner came out and said he thinks he's a woman now beacuse he watched Oprah or something like that I'm guessing he would get a different reaction. He seems to be boiling being gay down to some sterotypical things and then leaving out the most fundamental part of being gay.