Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Episcappalled

Monday April 4th, 2005. This is show #66.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Bob Enyart: There's a lot of Christians who will look at other Christians going and confronting a church of all things on Easter of all days and say, "You know, this is low-class. Can't you find a better way?" But I think that criticizm would also be leveled at the prophets in the Bible, John the Baptist, even Jesus. If people had heard some of these men of God, and Jesus is God Himself, if they would hear them in action today they would condemn it as being unchristian.

Jo Scott: How low-class is it to tip over the tables in the Temple?

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
Bob Enyart: There's a lot of Christians who will look at other Christians going and confronting a church of all things on Easter of all days and say, "You know, this is low-class. Can't you find a better way?" But I think that criticizm would also be leveled at the prophets in the Bible, John the Baptist, even Jesus. If people had heard some of these men of God, and Jesus is God Himself, if they would hear them in action today they would condemn it as being unchristian.

Jo Scott: How low-class is it to tip over the tables in the Temple?

"It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer,' but you have made it into a den of thieves."
An openly pro-homosexual and pro- abortion church, has turned a house of prayer into not a mere den of thieves, but a "den of iniquity". Jesus would eat and drink with tax gatherers and sinners, but His zeal, for His father's house, consumed Him!
They are trying to run for cover in the one place, the Father's house, where not even Jesus held back His anger. I think that Jesus would have driven them out with a whip!
Do you think that the leadership of this Church, has any idea, how blessed they are, to only have people picketing, and prophesying the Bible to them? They should be thanking you for your restraint, not seeking a restraining order.

Status
Not open for further replies.