Enyart on online Encyclopedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Hall of Fame
jwr18000 said:
The real question is, who are you?

You come in the forum, post weird stuff about Enyart, makes you look like a troll of some kind.

If your purpose is to bring up Bob's past, then I've got news for you, EVERYBODY HAS A PAST! All Christians and non-Christians have done things in their lives that have deserved them of Hell. The main being rejection of Christ.

Who are you and what is your purpose here?

truthman

p.s. Who wrote that Wikipedia page about Enyart? It's full of one sidedness and character assassination. Those of us who know Enyart should log in and 'revamp' the page. Everything there appears to be true, but one sided nonetheless.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
truthman said:

You come in the forum, post weird stuff about Enyart, makes you look like a troll of some kind.

If your purpose is to bring up Bob's past, then I've got news for you, EVERYBODY HAS A PAST! All Christians and non-Christians have done things in their lives that have deserved them of Hell. The main being rejection of Christ.

truthman

p.s. Who wrote that Wikipedia page about Enyart? It's full of one sidedness and character assassination. Those of us who know Enyart should log in and 'revamp' the page. Everything there appears to be true, but one sided nonetheless.

I like your new Avatar Truth - it reminds me of you!

jwr18000

BANNED
Banned
Not very christianly...

Not very christianly...

Not very christianly of you to presume I have ill intent. You should apologize to me because I was simply posting something I found on the net.

Ex. 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

truthman said:

truthman

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
jwr18000 said:
Not very christianly of you to presume I have ill intent. You should apologize to me because I was simply posting something I found on the net.

First, you don't understand the passage. Second, you don't understand how much you reveal about yourself by how you post. Typical.

Adam

Hall of Fame
jwr18000 said:

I didn't lie about you. You'll notice that my entire post was one big question. It was interrogative in nature. Answer the questions and appease my suspicion.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
truthman said:
People's Fair 2005
What month do the hold the Peoples Fair? I would love to catch you guys in action!

Spamming this thread is apropriate at this point,don't you think?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ninjashadow said:
Aw shucks, what happened to the other thread by jw? I actually had a few serious posts for a change and now they're gone. :(
and yet seeing that thread cast into the pit of hell is somewhat gratifying!

Greywolf

deardelmar said:
and yet seeing that thread cast into the pit of hell is somewhat gratifying!

Is that what happens to deleted threads?

*reminds self never to get banned* :noid:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Wikipedia's editors and mods are ultimately in charge of the content; I believe they also alert people when the neutrality of certain entries is disputed.

I don't believe anything in the Enyart article is untrue.

Justin (Wiccan)

Granite said:
Wikipedia's editors and mods are ultimately in charge of the content; I believe they also alert people when the neutrality of certain entries is disputed.

I don't believe anything in the Enyart article is untrue.

I certainly don't know if it's complete ... but I'll agree that it's probably not inaccurate.

But at the same time, it does give a ... cynical view of certain portions.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Justin, I stated the same in post #2. It's a one sided report, which in itself resembles falsehood.

Status
Not open for further replies.