ECT Enlightened about MAD

Interplanner

I always knew (since breaking through in college) about D'ism that it takes its dictatorial stance to impose its complications that it sees between the lines. I now realize that to salvage what it could from the decrepancy of that stance, MAD has its own set of complications, imposed by a 'teacher' or 'expert' class and even experimenting with the irrationality of neo-orthodoxy ('it's true because it is not found in other history!').

All you have to answer is what does 'saved' mean in the context of rom 10 forward. That's what it means at the end of 11, which is D'ism's and MAD's supposed grand-proof-text. It is obviously not a restored theocracy.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I always knew (since breaking through in college) about D'ism that it takes its dictatorial stance to impose its complications that it sees between the lines. I now realize that to salvage what it could from the decrepancy of that stance, MAD has its own set of complications, imposed by a 'teacher' or 'expert' class and even experimenting with the irrationality of neo-orthodoxy ('it's true because it is not found in other history!'). All you have to answer is what does 'saved' mean in the context of rom 10 forward. That's what it means at the end of 11, which is D'ism's and MAD's supposed grand-proof-text. It is obviously not a restored theocracy.

:AMR:

Who are you?

Danoh

I always knew (since breaking through in college) about D'ism that it takes its dictatorial stance to impose its complications that it sees between the lines. I now realize that to salvage what it could from the decrepancy of that stance, MAD has its own set of complications, imposed by a 'teacher' or 'expert' class and even experimenting with the irrationality of neo-orthodoxy ('it's true because it is not found in other history!').

All you have to answer is what does 'saved' mean in the context of rom 10 forward. That's what it means at the end of 11, which is D'ism's and MAD's supposed grand-proof-text. It is obviously not a restored theocracy.

Given that Tet was unable to address the importance on clarity as to the sin debt issue, and you supported him on that, I'd say you are in no position to speak on any other issue.

Wrong is wrong.

john w

Hall of Fame
Curious what "breaking through" means.

It's a new TBN("The Devil's Broadcasting Network) "show," where you place your hands on your TV, praying to claim your miracle, and, if it comes true by "midnight tonight," you are one of the "prayer warriors" that have "broken through!!!!!"'

Puh-raaaaaaiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzze Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd, musty!!!! Give the Laaaaaaaawd the guh-lore-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

musterion

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!

QUIT BLOCKIN' GOD'S BRIDGES YOU DISPIES, OR I'LL SHOOT YOU IF GOD DON'T!

73107-full.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
YEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!

QUIT BLOCKIN' GOD'S BRIDGES YOU DISPIES, OR I'LL SHOOT YOU IF GOD DON'T!

GET OUT OF MY FACE, AND DON"T MESS WITH THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD'S ANOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAN P

Interplanner All you have to answer is what does 'saved' mean in the context of rom 10 forward. That's what it means at the end of 11 said:
Hi , and here is your OPPORTUNITY to explain HOW you were Saved ?

Were you Baptized ?

Were you " BORN " into a so-called christian family ??

Why are you a PENTECOSTAL ?

Do you speak in GOLOSSA as your Proof ?

How about John 12:40 , Have you been CONVERTED ??

Tell us how you were SAVED by GRACE if you can ??

Why can you not ANSWER ??

dan p

Wick Stick

Many charismatics are preterists. Anyone care to guess why?
At a guess - does long-standing antipathy towards religious institution within charismatic circles preclude proper indoctrination of their ministers, with a trickle-down effect that their membership is insufficiently discipled?

john w

Hall of Fame
What was the reaction, saint john, when you showed up at the Mayberry City Hall Dance with Aunt Esther as your date?

Oh, you'r a regular "Bubba and Grady," rolled into one, ain't ya Mayor, pickin' at me again?! Why don't you call one of them Daphne type friends of yours, tell her you own a "junkyard empire," invite her over for some "Ripple," and "watch some TV," with the lights off? That way, she won't make fun of your "smooth moves," and you don't have to tell her,"You're so ugly, that I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies."For a dummy, I make a lot of sense, Mayor.