Not open for further replies.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here.

Originally posted by Sozo
It would appear to many of us that the more time apologies & repentance are offered, the less impact they may have on the recipients.

In any case, I haven't been keeping track, but I hope that I have not passed the 490th time (70x7)!

I apologize to everyone that I have given the perception of being insensitive to emotional problems, or that I have appeared lacking in compassion.

I am very certain of my views concerning the sufficiency of God for matters of peace, freedom from fear, a sound mind, and a broken heart or spirit. But, I have been less than kind in my expression towards those that have been under the burdens of this world.

Again, I will try to refrain from using harsh words or snide comments. I only ask that you would please help me by not giving into the same temptations if you find that you disagree with my declarations.

That being said, personal apologies are extended to everyone and specifically...

Calvinist (A true Patriot)
Firechyld (I do pray for you regularly)
Dee Dee (Whom I'm certain could beat me up)
Freak (Who has showed great maturity since his return)
Graypilgram
Solly
Gavin

And a special thank you to Eireann for his kindness that led me to this, God bless you!

:up: What a guy! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.