Dreams & Visions

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I've had dreams from God , but no visions.

PM or post here. Maybe we can help you figure out what it may mean. Gen. 40:8

psy.gif

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I believe God ignites my 'Spidey Senses'.
As in, sometimes I know somethings coming without reason or foreknowledge.

Or maybe I'm just extravagantly intuitive :idunno:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Michael Savage (not a believer [Gen. 41:1–13]) has dream of all his work being removed from the public Joe 2:28–29 (Michael Savage radio program, 6 Sept 16).

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

Like the knowledge of truth, many don't know what it is, therefore they cannot declare the meaning. Same thing here with gifts. What is in part? And why is it in part? When you answer that, then you know why they are gone.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Words of wisdom, words of knowledge] ...[T]he knowledge of truth, many don't know what it is, therefore they cannot declare the meaning. Same thing here with gifts. What is in part? And why is it in part? When you answer that, then you know why they are gone.

Keep dissing the Holy Spirit. See how that works out for you (Mt 12:32). Tell him how and when (Joe 2:28) he'll move in the world (2 Sa 6:7). :idunno: I don't need your crown, too. Re 3:11

Sidebar: Yes, the four blood moons were significant.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Keep dissing the Holy Spirit.

Quoting Paul is dissing the Holy Spirit? You're an imbecile. Just like aCW. And you made no effort to tell us what "in part" is. He says two things are in part. And when one is complete, the other goes away.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I had a dream that I was having a party and I didn't know anybody. I looked in the kitchen and [MENTION=7053]SaulToPaul[/MENTION] was at the table drinking a beer and some scotch

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Putting it here in the ECT to keep the atheists out of it.

andyc

W had a dream hat he landed a job, but it was a nightmare. He woke up with cold sweats.

Work????????

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
W had a dream hat he landed a job, but it was a nightmare. He woke up with cold sweats.

Work????????

When you W I think George Bush. And, yes--they've all been nightmares--Reagan on.

...Some have a had nuclear leak Europe dreams and others tsunami west coast dreams

images
"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."
t10502.gif
~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9

Countdown

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif
Joe 2:28
“And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions. Joe 2:28

Tribe predicts apocalypse after eight previous eerily-accurate prophecies
icon_indian.gif

Recommended reading:

Illustrated Dictionary of Dream Symbols A Biblical Guide to Your Dreams and Visions by Dr. Joe Ibojie

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

When you W I think George Bush. And, yes--they've all been nightmares--Reagan on.

...Some have a had nuclear leak Europe dreams and others tsunami west coast dreams

images
"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."
t10502.gif
~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9

Countdown

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif
Joe 2:28
“And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions. Joe 2:28

dandyc was referring saint john w, the great.

john w

Hall of Fame

Work????????
And again, leach, I pay more in taxes, than you've ever "earned" in a year, you candyandy loser.candyandy thinks the British pound is a wrestling move.