Dr. Alveda King Opens Up About MLK, Praises President Trump

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Alveda King Opens Up About MLK, Praises President Trump In Black History Month Message
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/22/alveda-king-black-history-month-message/

Dr. Alveda King, niece of Martin Luther King Jr., opened up to the Daily Caller about her uncle and praised President Donald Trump in her Black History Month message.

“I believe if my uncle the reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the prophet, were here today he would encourage America, African Americans, all Americans, and people around the world to love, to forgive, to communicate and to pray — that’s the most important message we could have,” King said.

She is a great pro life leader too.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Alveda King Opens Up About MLK, Praises President Trump In Black History Month Message
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/22/alveda-king-black-history-month-message/

Dr. Alveda King, niece of Martin Luther King Jr., opened up to the Daily Caller about her uncle and praised President Donald Trump in her Black History Month message.

“I believe if my uncle the reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the prophet, were here today he would encourage America, African Americans, all Americans, and people around the world to love, to forgive, to communicate and to pray — that’s the most important message we could have,” King said.

She is a great pro life leader too.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Niece of Martin Luther King Jr. remains staunch supporter of president and his policies
https://www.ajc.com/news/alveda-king...cEOJ4njGzcwTL/

" - - - “Do y’all remember when this gentleman said, ‘We will say Merry Christmas again?’” she said pointing at the president. “And so what a Christmas present.” King, a stalwart Christian anti-abortion conservative, is a long-time Trump supporter and is often seen at his side when he is specifically trying to reach out to African-Americans.She, along with HUD Secretary Ben Carson, visited the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture with Trump in 2017.

She was onboard Air Force One earlier this year when Trump signed a measure granting Georgia its first national historic park at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site near downtown Atlanta.This past February, Trump nominated her to to serve on the Frederick Douglass Bicentennial Commission.“I do not believe President Donald John Trump is a racist. The economy’s up. Jobs are up in the black community,” she told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution last January, predicting the crime bill. “There is great promise to get a lot of people who have been unfairly incarcerated out.”

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Trump campaign opening 15 community centers to reach black voters
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ng-15-community-centers-to-reach-black-voters

President Trump’s reelection campaign will open 15 community centers in major cities across the country over the next few weeks as it ramps up outreach to black voters, who have long been the bedrock of the Democratic Party.

The Hill viewed a prototype of one of the community centers inside the Trump campaign headquarters in Virginia.

The community centers will be manned by volunteers passing out literature that describes how Trump’s policies have benefited African Americans. There will be hats and T-shirts that say “Woke” and “Black Voices for Trump.” Big screen televisions will roll footage of testimonials from Trump’s black supporters.

thborn

It's good to see things like this because people can forget that there are African Americans in the pro-life movement. Or at least, that's what I think it can feel like when living in a very caucasian area; when I see images of local pro-life events I just see people who are basically white like me. Of course, in an ideal world I shouldn't have to say this. It would just be assumed that someone is likely to be pro-life no matter what race they are.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
It's good to see things like this because people can forget that there are African Americans in the pro-life movement. Or at least, that's what I think it can feel like when living in a very caucasian area; when I see images of local pro-life events I just see people who are basically white like me. Of course, in an ideal world I shouldn't have to say this. It would just be assumed that someone is likely to be pro-life no matter what race they are.

They are the hardest hit of all by abortion.