Don't Fly United

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Don't Fly United1

[United Airlines passenger who thought she was traveling to Paris, lands in SFO | Hearst Newspapers | MSN] "A United Airlines passenger boarded a plane in Newark believing that she was headed to Paris. Hours later, the plane touched down at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).

Lucie Bahetoukilae, a French woman who does not speak English, carried a boarding pass that read, "Newark to Charles de Gaulle," reports ABC 7. She approached the gate listed on the pass, where a flight attendant scanned her ticket before she boarded the plane.

With her niece acting as translator, Bahetoukilae recalled approaching her seat – 22C – only to find it already occupied. Bahetoukilae said the flight attendant came over to look at her boarding pass before assigning her a new seat.

Three thousand miles later, Bahetoukilae disembarked at SFO, where she reportedly waited an additional 11 hours before boarding a flight back to Paris. In total, she claims to have been traveling for 28 hours..." Full text: United Airlines passenger who thought she was traveling to Paris, lands in SFO Jn 8:36 more

1 Title borrowed from another thread

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually United Airlines is my airline of choice:

I like the way they take out the garbage.

14920130352484.jpg

Doctor dragged off flight was convicted of trading drugs for sex
http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delta is just as bad. Something does not add up. The tickets and boarding passes are electronic. You can't board without the correct scan. The scanner informs the attendant. Perhaps some have never seen a denial. Or maybe they can do an over ride, but I don't think so.