Donna Brazile cracks, proves Clinton lied

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course she lied. It is what liberals do. They tampered with the election. Good thing they didn't get the result they were looking for.

They probably thought Obama won because I believed him, not realizing Im not voting for McCain or Romney. Or Bush after he started listening to Rove instead of Cheney.

musterion

Magical irony Nicky.
"biggest win ever"
"biggest crowd ever"
"We'll have a great health care plan"
"I support the workers"
"No Russian connections"
"Wiretapped Trump Tower"

Just magical.

Sorry you don't have your black magic Jesus anymore. I hope you'll be able to accept it and move on.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Musterion, I'm not gay . I just believe in equal rights for gay people. So do millions of other straight people in America . I suppose being for animal rights makes you a cow .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OOPS . Give me a break . I have a cataract which needs to be removed, so my eyesight isn't so great at the moment .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OK Doser , I'm not talking about eating animals for food . I'm talking about inflicting cruelty on animals just out of sadistic cruelty .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
so you think that animals should be protected from cruelty?

Yes, as much as possible .

you don't spend much time outdoors, do you?

for instance, we had a very dry summer and fall here in NNY last year - most of the wild crop of seed and nut failed - none of the oaks on my property bore acorns

last fall, i started seeing the signs - squirrels, turkeys, deer - all of them slowing starving - many starved to death this winter, or weakened by hunger, fell to predators

ever see a coyote take a starving deer? - it's not a pretty sight