Donald Trump’s Game Plan

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I do not believe Donald Trump ever wanted to be president. Look at it this way; he has no past political experience, never has he held a local political office, and now he may well win the nomination, but not the presidency.

What does this mean? Donald Trump may say he was able to beat out all the Republican candidates without ever running for a lesser office. He is that great! He will gain much publicity and his celebrity status will grow. Now, he will be able to criticize any mistake Hillary Clinton makes as president and tell the people how he would have done so much better, had we not blown it, by electing her. Yet, Trump will never have to prove his points; he will make his criticisms without having to provide any proof that his ideas would have worked out for the better.
This will add to his fame, and status, the man who knew better! The popular hero, the people’s choice, the man who knows best, the one person we can count on without any questions asked. The billionaire who always wins when the game is fair and the smartest persons make the best decisions, yet he will not have to provide any evidence to the possible success of any of his ideas.

I have known all along he was up to this, yet I did not know he would be able to pull off winning the nomination. It also does not matter if there is a convention and he is not chosen because everyone knows he won the primary vote and he has bragging rights just the same. Look for Donald Trump making new inroads to celebrity status and new economic gains, far better than had he been elected to the presidency. Trump is a goofball; however, he is a very smart one.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not believe Donald Trump ever wanted to be president. Look at it this way; he has no past political experience, never has he held a local political office, and now he may well win the nomination, but not the presidency.

What does this mean? Donald Trump may say he was able to beat out all the Republican candidates without ever running for a lesser office. He is that great! He will gain much publicity and his celebrity status will grow. Now, he will be able to criticize any mistake Hillary Clinton makes as president and tell the people how he would have done so much better, had we not blown it, by electing her. Yet, Trump will never have to prove his points; he will make his criticisms without having to provide any proof that his ideas would have worked out for the better.
This will add to his fame, and status, the man who knew better! The popular hero, the people’s choice, the man who knows best, the one person we can count on without any questions asked. The billionaire who always wins when the game is fair and the smartest persons make the best decisions, yet he will not have to provide any evidence to the possible success of any of his ideas.

I have known all along he was up to this, yet I did not know he would be able to pull off winning the nomination. It also does not matter if there is a convention and he is not chosen because everyone knows he won the primary vote and he has bragging rights just the same. Look for Donald Trump making new inroads to celebrity status and new economic gains, far better than had he been elected to the presidency. Trump is a goofball; however, he is a very smart one.
So what does he do if the Hillary campaign implodes and he wins?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I doubt he will win and if he does, I do not think he will be as content as most people presume. :idunno:

fool

Hall of Fame
Okay, but he actually did DO it.
He wrote the new text book on owning the news cycle and running a campaign, he's spent the least amount of money even though he's the richest guy in the race and has completely upset the political apple cart. I don't think he put that much energy into not doing something. He just gave the GOP and the whole nation a quick Apprenticeship on how to get stuff done.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You have a good point fool. My thinking is the man is not at his best when accountability is paramount. He is marvelous at entertaining people. Further, presidents all have low moments, sometimes they are permanent lows. Those who won the nomination, but not the election, are never put to the test. I do not believe Donald Trump cares to be president as much as he cares about people thinking he may have been the best.

He is also able to make more money as a private citizen; he has no Senate seat to resume, only his cooperate empire.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Don't worry about all that because Trump beats Hitlery soundly

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You trust him more than I do, Desert Rain. I think he is more after fame and fortune than anything else. It take great skill and ability to be as rich as he is; more than being elected to office. I wonder why he did not use his talents to because a politician when, to my thinking, takes less ability than making a billion dollars?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Don't worry about all that because Trump beats Hitlery soundly

Easy to say, but hard to defend. Hillary is disliked by many, yet she will retain her party. This is worth at least 40 percent of the vote. Clinton will take on more of the independents, which should give her near half the votes, even of she only receives half the independent vote. Donald Trump will not be able to get all 40 percent of the republican votes. Look around TOL, there are many who have said all along they will not vote for him.

Hillary will win by more than fifty percent of votes; I would guess it maybe as high as 60 percent

The Berean

Okay, but he actually did DO it.
He wrote the new text book on owning the news cycle and running a campaign, he's spent the least amount of money even though he's the richest guy in the race and has completely upset the political apple cart. I don't think he put that much energy into not doing something. He just gave the GOP and the whole nation a quick Apprenticeship on how to get stuff done.
Or maybe Trump is pulling a Lex Luthor? :p

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You trust him more than I do, Desert Rain. I think he is more after fame and fortune than anything else. It take great skill and ability to be as rich as he is; more than being elected to office. I wonder why he did not use his talents to because a politician when, to my thinking, takes less ability than making a billion dollars?

I do not know him well enough to develop such a thing as trust. And in any case, as I have previously said, trust is not the issue for me as I am not a citizen of your illustrious country.

However, the idea of breaking through establishment dead wood is not new at all. Periodicaly, it is necessary. At least in a democratic system you don't have bloodshed, riots, violence and coups. I'm not judging your particular situation, just that perhaps Trump is the one who is there to clear away the dead wood. Here is just such an example on our side of the pond. Very amusing.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Maybe? I have said all along I will vote for the Republican. Not much up to argue today. I had a need to cut the grass and my tractor riding mower got away in me and smashed into my garage wall and pushed in the drywall. Now I have to get some of that Spackle and see if I can fix it.

I wish I felt less tired. :sleep:

All I can say is I wish the Republican nominee was someone I feel more sure about than Donald Trump.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apparently some of you struggle with knowing right and wrong. When Rusha agrees with you, you are in the wrong.

THall

You people are despicable and stupid.
The reason you miscalculated so grotesquely
on the Primary is because you ignore facts,
plain obvious facts.

Trump is a business man. Trump is a family
man who loves his kids and his grandkids.
Trump is an American and believes in his
heart that our country should be sovereign,
NOT RUN BY THE GLOBALISTS. If you could
understand these simple facts, you would
understand why he ran for President.

Just the shear volume of retarded and untrue
statements you people make about others on
this forum is mind boggling. The only way
to understand what is happening, is to set your
emotional crap on the sidelines and look at the
facts. Probably impossible for most the morons.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
where Obama was really born.

Obama%20white%20house.jpg