DOES NANCY PELOSI HAVE ALZHEIMER'S?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nancy Pelosi recently had a news conference and suggested that President Trump has a complete Psychological evaluation. Evidently, she feels he might not be competent enough to be Commander-in-Chief? She also went on a diatribe about one of Trump's Appointees being a "White Supremacist?"

She sounded a wee bit deranged, in a subtle way, of course. I have a sneaking suspicion she may suffer from Paranoia, which, in turn, may be a sign of Alzheimer's or worse yet, Dementia? After all, she is 76 years old. I earnestly suggest, she must be asked to step down. Competency diminishes as we get older. I'm 66 years old and can't do what I could when I was 32.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have seen the effects on someone who was a victim of Alzheimer's, it's not a pretty site, let me tell you. They are there, yet, they're not. Sometimes they're lucid and sound somewhat normal. They have a tendency to repeat stories from the past over and over again. Their "short term memory" is drastically damaged. Yet, they can remember the past (40-50 years back) like it was just yesterday. This insidious disease robs a person of their humanity, piece by piece.

I took care of a victim of an advanced form of Alzheimer's in 2008. She was in her late 80s and not related to me. She was the Mother of a childhood friend of mine. She'd sit on the couch and tell a tale of something that happened 50 years ago or so. Like clockwork, she'd tell the exact same story ten minutes later. I'd pretend I was hearing it for the first time and act accordingly. This would go on all day long.

My friend told me he didn't have the patience for his Mother's disease. My Son visited me and witnessed this ladies situation and told me, "I couldn't take that more than about twenty minutes." After about 8 months of taking care of this Lady, I moved to another state and my friend had to place his Mother in a convalescent home, she died there. It takes a lot of patience to be in the presence of such an illness.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anna, I would prefer you not to post on this thread. You're just here to argue. I've asked that you be banned from this thread. It's a serious thread and your politics will take away from its content. I've had trouble with you before. You're a pain!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna, I would prefer you not to post on this thread. You're just here to argue. I've asked that you be banned from this thread. It's a serious thread and your politics will take away from its content. I've had trouble with you before. You're a pain!

Nothing I said referenced politics, and I wasn't joking when I said that Alzheimer's disease is the most common form of dementia.

That you would attempt censorship for factual correction is notable.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nancy Pelosi recently had a news conference and suggested that President Trump has a complete Psychological evaluation. Evidently, she feels he might not be competent enough to be Commander-in-Chief? She also went on a diatribe about one of Trump's Appointees being a "White Supremacist?"

How do you trust a person who is a 'devout Catholic', yet straight up throws it under the bus publicly revealing that it has no precedence in her support for late term abortion?

That's true blue liberal- serving two masters.

Whoredom :rolleyes:

Eagles Wings

She sounded a wee bit deranged, in a subtle way, of course. I have a sneaking suspicion she may suffer from Paranoia, which, in turn, may be a sign of Alzheimer's or worse yet, Dementia? After all, she is 76 years old. I earnestly suggest, she must be asked to step down. Competency diminishes as we get older. I'm 66 years old and can't do what I could when I was 32.
She's been accused of this for years. Books have been written about her aggressive nature.

She is a danger to conservative Christian values, however, it is unkind to suggest she has a serious illness which is responsible for her behavior.

It may be more believable to say, "the devil made her do it".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nah

She doesn't remember a lot of the things she says, and is aggressive because she's an old woman becoming more spazzy by the day.

Talking about giving someone a mental health exam- oh THE IRONY.

She's lost her marbles
And
It's time for her to retire :chuckle:

Go back to San Fransisco where her diatribes are worth something.

Eagles Wings

Nah

She doesn't remember a lot of the things she says, and then is aggressive because she's an old woman.

She's lost her marbles.
It's time for her to retire.
The closer I get to retirement age, the more compassion I have for my elders who do suffer with dementia, etc.

If we liked her politics we would be applauding her being feisty.

I know how hard it is to be civil in politics and religion.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I've had trouble with you in the past and don't care to associate with you. Enough said.

The feeling is completely mutual, I can assure you.

Other than providing factual information about Alzheimer's disease and dementia, I have no interest in anything you have to say, which is why we almost never interact.

Have a nice day. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nah

She doesn't remember a lot of the things she says, and is aggressive because she's an old woman becoming more spazzy by the day.

Talking about giving someone a mental health exam- oh THE IRONY.

She's lost her marbles
And
It's time for her to retire :chuckle:

Go back to San Fransisco where her diatribes are worth something.

I agree.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She's been accused of this for years. Books have been written about her aggressive nature.

She is a danger to conservative Christian values, however, it is unkind to suggest she has a serious illness which is responsible for her behavior.

It may be more believable to say, "the devil made her do it".

Why should I care about your opinion? Give me a good reason?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How do you trust a person who is a 'devout Catholic', yet straight up throws it under the bus publicly revealing that it has no precedence in her support for late term abortion?

That's true blue liberal- serving two masters.

Whoredom :rolleyes:

Her and Harry Reid come out of the same mold.