Do you like pets?

musterion

The date is off so it could be fake, but the rap sheet of Antifa gives no reason to believe it's not impossible for them.

Screen-Shot-2017-06-16-at-10.35.39-AM.jpg

glorydaz

The date is off so it could be fake, but the rap sheet of Antifa gives no reason to believe it's not impossible for them.

Fake or not, it could well give one of those nutjobs the idea.

We are now faced with the fact that we have home grown terrorists in this country who have nothing to do with Islam terrorists. They are the hate-filled left....those who are willing to throw a brick will stop at nothing. Just as bad are those who spew out their hatred on social media...inciting violence, and keeping hate alive. :nono:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

We are now faced with the fact that we have home grown terrorists in this country who have nothing to do with Islam terrorists. They are the hate-filled left....those who are willing to throw a brick will stop at nothing. Just as bad are those who spew out their hatred on social media...inciting violence, and keeping hate alive. :nono:

we've always had them - any time the cities went up in flames, any time there were riots, any time the hippies (yes, i'm dating myself) protested and marched

iow, any time childish retarded citizens didn't get their way and acted out like spoiled children

glorydaz

we've always had them - any time the cities went up in flames, any time there were riots, any time the hippies (yes, i'm dating myself) protested and marched

iow, any time childish retarded citizens didn't get their way and acted out like spoiled children

Not like this we haven't. Not even close. (And I've been around longer than you have. haha)

musterion

They are the children of Bill Ayers, midwifed into existence by Barack Obama.

musterion

Not like this we haven't. Not even close. (And I've been around longer than you have. haha)

Yep. '60s radicals were considered fashionable and cool by a relatively few idiots, and the only media that pumped them were sleazy underground papers and stoned folk singers.

Now you have the entire mainstream media complex, at turns, admiring them or (as with Hodgkinson) trying to ignore them when they actually carry out the war they've declared.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Home grown terrorists? You mean like these?

Three right-wing militia members have been arrested for allegedly planning attacks at a mosque and a housing complex in Kansas, CBS News has learned.

The attack would have specifically targeted Somali refugees, a source told CBS News.
The charges were announced by the U.S. Attorney’s Office at a news conference Friday in Wichita.
Federal prosecutors allege the three men -- identified as Curtis Allen, Patrick Stein and Gavin Wright -- are members of a group calling itself the Kansas Security Force.
Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall says the three conspired to detonate a bomb at an apartment complex with about 120 residents. The attack was planned for Nov. 9, the day after Election Day, authorities said.
They were arrested Friday after an eight-month FBI investigation.

glorydaz

Yep. '60s radicals were considered fashionable and cool by a relatively few idiots, and the only media that pumped them were sleazy underground papers and stoned folk singers.

Now you have the entire mainstream media complex, at turns, admiring them or (as with Hodgkinson) trying to ignore them when they actually carry out the war they've declared.

Yep, and most amazing to me is how the hatred has permeated into every corner where a liberal dwells. I have liberal friends, and even family, who are so full of hate I don't even recognize them. They are cutting off ties with their own family members when their hate is not embraced. It's truly sickening. They have no shame. :nono:

glorydaz

Home grown terrorists? You mean like these?

So Anna puts up an article about THREE radicals who are being charged with a crime. Not a word from her concerning the hatred and vitriol coming from every segment of liberal society....the gross marches, the rioting in the streets, the attacks on police, the horrible lies of the main stream media, the call to violence by Lynch and some of the members of Congress (Dims). Ignore the fire storm and point out a small spark at the edge of the camp. Typical liberal. Disgusting.