Do not sin.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
In the Bible we find that we are all to not sin.

Do you understand the gospel? Do you understand God's grace? Do you understand that you are to obey God?

Epoisses

You were born a sinner. Sin is something that you are not what you do.

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil. Jer. 13:23

You need to be born again of God to stop sinning.

Nanja

You were born a sinner. Sin is something that you are not what you do.

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil. Jer. 13:23

You need to be born again of God to stop sinning.

How does one become born again?

~~~~~

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In the Bible we find that we are all to not sin.

Do you understand the gospel? Do you understand God's grace? Do you understand that you are to obey God?
Jake, do you think that by telling everyone not to sin and to obey God that you are doing good ? You should really worry about yourself because I don't sin and many others don't also.; We all obey

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't frustrate the gospel of grace like you Galatians 2:21 KJV - I'm saved and sealed whether I obey or not. I preach salvation by grace through faith without works

Salvation is by grace through faith, not of works. See Ephesians 2:10 NASB.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jake, I think one of God's commands is to not start a dozen threads about commands, obeying, not sinning and the old and new covenants

Stop before you anger God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jake, I think one of God's commands is to not start a dozen threads about commands, obeying, not sinning and the old and new covenants

Stop before you anger God

If someone tells you not to sin do you tell them to stop telling you that? If so, is it because you don't sin or is it because you do? There are others that want to learn God's commands, or will discover that they should. God wants us all to obey Him. His commands are for our good.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is sin in the context of the NT?
Great question. That you would even ask tells me you know something (about this).

Do you believe Jesus observed and taught the Law? This is found in the Gospels which are a part of the New Testament. The New Testament scriptures and the new covenant are related but not the same thing. Somehow we have the name New Testament for the books from Matthew to Revelation.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Great question. That you would even ask tells me you know something (about this).

Do you believe Jesus observed and taught the Law? This is found in the Gospels which are a part of the New Testament. The New Testament scriptures and the new covenant are related but not the same thing. Somehow we have the name New Testament for the books from Matthew to Revelation.

There is a perfect law revealed in the NT. (James 1:25)

It is the law by which we are judged. (James 2:12)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is a perfect law revealed in the NT. (James 1:25)

It is the law by which we are judged. (James 2:12)
Amen.

You asked about sin.

1 John 3:4 NASB - 4 Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness.

Epoisses

How does one become born again?

~~~~~

Jesus said you need to experience it and he didn't explain it. But if we look at physical birth there is a father and a mother and they come together and create a new life. Love is what binds the two together and love for God is the seed that creates new life. Love is the answer to everything.

Nanja

Jesus said you need to experience it and he didn't explain it. But if we look at physical birth there is a father and a mother and they come together and create a new life. Love is what binds the two together and love for God is the seed that creates new life. Love is the answer to everything.

All the Elect chosen In Union with Christ Eph. 1:4-5 to the Adoption of Sons, the Sheep Christ died for John 10:11,15, shall experimentally receive New Birth passively in their lifetime. It's the evidence of their being crucified with Him Gal. 2:20 and quickened together with Him Col. 2:13.

Rom. 8:14-17
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

~~~~~