Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
DNA Swabs Test Rapist's "Courage"

This is the show from Monday June 3rd, 2013

SUMMARY:

* U. S. Supreme Court DNA Ruling: Thankfully, police nationwide now have the green light to swab arrestees which, as a deterrent, could prevent some women and children from becoming victims of rapists. In a related story, a blogger at Personhood USA exposes the media's corruption in their use of the term "courage" to refer to child killers.

* Related: Check out the George Tiller Memorial at georgetillermemorial.com.

Christian Liberty

"Its all for the children." Is that it? Do you even stop to question this stuff, and how they can use it against us? Or are you just being sarcastic?

I hate to say it, but George Tiller deserved to die. Nobody should create a memorial for him anymore than anyone should do so for murderous tyrants like Josef Stalin, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Kim Jong Il, exc. (Not saying that all of those people were equally bad, just that they were murderous tyrants.)

Scott Roeder committed a heroic act for killing a man that we KNOW murdered children.

Choleric

i hit the tiller link. What a twisted and disgusting thing to behold. To think people think it is ok to murder those babies and the parents having a "loving" memorial for the baby they just murdered. It makes me want to do bad things to those parents. They would have been better off putting a millstone around their necks and jumping in the ocean.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
"Its all for the children." Is that it? Do you even stop to question this stuff, and how they can use it against us? Or are you just being sarcastic?

I hate to say it, but George Tiller deserved to die. Nobody should create a memorial for him anymore than anyone should do so for murderous tyrants like Josef Stalin, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Kim Jong Il, exc. (Not saying that all of those people were equally bad, just that they were murderous tyrants.)

Scott Roeder committed a heroic act for killing a man that we KNOW murdered children.
That memorial wasn't for Tiller. That site is a record of a memorial a couple held for the baby they paid Tiller to kill. A memorial in which Tiller participated.

And most pro-lifers here will agree that Tiller deserved to die. But not that Roeder acted according with God's desires.