Divisions!!

Letsargue

Now read this and PROVE ME WRONG, Smart (( People ))!!!!

This world of So Called “~~christians”, is SOO Far from the Truth, it Can - NEVER Be made right in This Totally Foolish Generation!!!

(( There is ((( NO Scripture ))) today )) that refers to This Stupid People!! – YOU Rejected Christ two Thousand Years Ago, It’s ALL Over for You Total Fools!!!! --- Yes, - I Know, - You’re ~smarter than GOD!!!!

You Must defend yourselves for Crucifying Jesus 2,000 years ago; - BY being Carnal Minded and not Spiritual, - That’s a Satan LIE of you!! -- You All Crucified Jesus, and (( YOU ALL Know it )), ((( I’m referring to YOUR inner man / Satan ))), but the Flesh denies IT!!! – But that’s good enough for Fools!!!

There is ((( NO Scripture!! ))) that is To Any one of you Today; - Even the Gospel has been withdrawn from your foolish World of FOOLS. – Read that TOO!!
Yes, (( None of you who are already in Hell )) Can understand that, - but even There, you all are supposed to understand, but none of you Fools DO, OR Pretend that you don’t!!! -- READ The Parable of “YOUR” total world today>> :
(((( Luke 16:22-24 KJV )))) --- 22- “And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: (( The rich man also died, and was buried )); 23- ((( And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments ))), and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24- And he cried and said, Father Abraham, (( have mercy on me )), and Send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, (( And cool my tongue )); for ((((( I am “Tormented” in this “FLAME” ))))). --//------ That doesn’t happen until ( AFTER AD70 )!!! Not Before, - like all Fools today Teach both ways!!!!!

One MUST Be Christian without ANY Division among any of you, and then ALL Scripture is to the Christian ONLY!! – You Fools cannot get that through Your Stupid Blood Pump / BOWELS, -- Just Spit and Dung!! – Read that too!!!

There is Nothing but Lies and their Father, and NO Mother!! – Read that also!!! >: -- ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))) --//-----
The Wife of Christ, the Mother of the Christian ( Is the Ruler ) of the House of Christ!!! – Read that over and over!!!! --- (( Galatians 4:26 KJV )) --- 26- “But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all”. --&-- (( 1 Corinthians 15:24-25 KJV )) --- 24- ((( “Then cometh the end ))), (( when He shall have )) delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; (( When He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power )).
25- For he must reign, (( Till He hath put all enemies under his feet )). --//-----
But NO!!! – You Fools can’t do that, (( Or Prove me Wrong )), You Must just Spit and Curse GOD in order to Defend yourselves. – Read that TOO!!!!!

There is NO Scripture that is to any of you on your carnal EARTH TODAY!! ---- Your whole Generation, and World IS Already Cast INTO HELL, as of AD70!!! --- But who cares if YOU ARE Wrong?? – ((( Deuteronomy 4:23 KJV ))) --&-- ((( 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV )))!!! --- ((((( Don’t Care Then!! ))))), I Don’t Care if You don’t care about the TRUTH!!!! – Just Stay Where I have already Put YOU!!!! – Read IT!!!

((( Matthew 10:20 KJV ))) --- 20- “((( For it is not ye that speak ))), BUT ((( the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you )))”. --//-----

NOW Blame Me for speaking to you Fools!!!!!!

Paul, David – 070814

genuineoriginal

Now read this and PROVE ME WRONG, Smart (( People ))!!!!

This world of So Called “~~christians”, is SOO Far from the Truth, it Can - NEVER Be made right in This Totally Foolish Generation!!!

(( There is ((( NO Scripture ))) today )) that refers to This Stupid People!! – YOU Rejected Christ two Thousand Years Ago, It’s ALL Over for You Total Fools!!!! --- Yes, - I Know, - You’re ~smarter than GOD!!!!

You Must defend yourselves for Crucifying Jesus 2,000 years ago; - BY being Carnal Minded and not Spiritual, - That’s a Satan LIE of you!! -- You All Crucified Jesus, and (( YOU ALL Know it )), ((( I’m referring to YOUR inner man / Satan ))), but the Flesh denies IT!!! – But that’s good enough for Fools!!!

There is ((( NO Scripture!! ))) that is To Any one of you Today; - Even the Gospel has been withdrawn from your foolish World of FOOLS. – Read that TOO!!
Yes, (( None of you who are already in Hell )) Can understand that, - but even There, you all are supposed to understand, but none of you Fools DO, OR Pretend that you don’t!!! -- READ The Parable of “YOUR” total world today>> :
(((( Luke 16:22-24 KJV )))) --- 22- “And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: (( The rich man also died, and was buried )); 23- ((( And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments ))), and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24- And he cried and said, Father Abraham, (( have mercy on me )), and Send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, (( And cool my tongue )); for ((((( I am “Tormented” in this “FLAME” ))))). --//------ That doesn’t happen until ( AFTER AD70 )!!! Not Before, - like all Fools today Teach both ways!!!!!

One MUST Be Christian without ANY Division among any of you, and then ALL Scripture is to the Christian ONLY!! – You Fools cannot get that through Your Stupid Blood Pump / BOWELS, -- Just Spit and Dung!! – Read that too!!!

There is Nothing but Lies and their Father, and NO Mother!! – Read that also!!! >: -- ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))) --//-----
The Wife of Christ, the Mother of the Christian ( Is the Ruler ) of the House of Christ!!! – Read that over and over!!!! --- (( Galatians 4:26 KJV )) --- 26- “But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all”. --&-- (( 1 Corinthians 15:24-25 KJV )) --- 24- ((( “Then cometh the end ))), (( when He shall have )) delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; (( When He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power )).
25- For he must reign, (( Till He hath put all enemies under his feet )). --//-----
But NO!!! – You Fools can’t do that, (( Or Prove me Wrong )), You Must just Spit and Curse GOD in order to Defend yourselves. – Read that TOO!!!!!

There is NO Scripture that is to any of you on your carnal EARTH TODAY!! ---- Your whole Generation, and World IS Already Cast INTO HELL, as of AD70!!! --- But who cares if YOU ARE Wrong?? – ((( Deuteronomy 4:23 KJV ))) --&-- ((( 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV )))!!! --- ((((( Don’t Care Then!! ))))), I Don’t Care if You don’t care about the TRUTH!!!! – Just Stay Where I have already Put YOU!!!! – Read IT!!!

((( Matthew 10:20 KJV ))) --- 20- “((( For it is not ye that speak ))), BUT ((( the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you )))”. --//-----

NOW Blame Me for speaking to you Fools!!!!!!

Paul, David – 070814

Job 15:2-6
2 Should a wise man utter vain knowledge, and fill his belly with the east wind?
3 Should he reason with unprofitable talk? or with speeches wherewith he can do no good?
4 Yea, thou castest off fear, and restrainest prayer before God.
5 For thy mouth uttereth thine iniquity, and thou choosest the tongue of the crafty.
6 Thine own mouth condemneth thee, and not I: yea, thine own lips testify against thee.​

Letsargue

Job 15:2-6
2 Should a wise man utter vain knowledge, and fill his belly with the east wind?
3 Should he reason with unprofitable talk? or with speeches wherewith he can do no good?
4 Yea, thou castest off fear, and restrainest prayer before God.
5 For thy mouth uttereth thine iniquity, and thou choosest the tongue of the crafty.
6 Thine own mouth condemneth thee, and not I: yea, thine own lips testify against thee.​

There IS NO Wise MEN today!! -- Christ in US, Not You ALL, IS the (( ONLY )) Wise!! -- Satan is Not Wise!! -- ((( Read IT ))!!!!!

Paul, David -- 070814

genuineoriginal

There IS NO Wise MEN today!! -- Christ in US, Not You ALL, IS the (( ONLY )) Wise!! -- Satan is Not Wise!! -- ((( Read IT ))!!!!!

Paul, David -- 070814

Proverbs 9:12
12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.​

Letsargue

Proverbs 9:12
12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.​

That's the same as your other use of the Truth.

Who was that spoken to? -- ((( The JEWS )))!!!!! - Not to You, or your brethren with you in the (( FIRE OF HELL )), like (( GOD SAID ))!!!!!

(((( There is NOT A Word that any of you can Speak )))) - (( that's not the speaking of Satan )). - Even your use of Scripture is the same as Satan's use. -- Satan used Scripture as You Do, -- To justify himself / yourselves, not GOD!! -- You all call justifying yourselves, - the (( PRAISING OF GOD ))!!! -- READ IT!!!

Paul, David -- 070814