Division, not Adding!!!

Letsargue

What is it with you guys?? – You all say that you love the Lord; you say that you love Jesus; you say that you love the Truth; and you say that the Lord loves you, but where’s the evidence of any of that??? --- John 14:15 KJV ---&--- Psalms 119:172 KJV -----//-- Nothing matters to you!! – It doesn’t matter what the Truth is, or what God said ( To Anyone ) at all!!! --Like I said, you just talk and talk and say “Stuff” that has ( No ) meaning. - I showed you that you cannot add 2+2, and have it come out to be anything!! - You just ( Talk ), and have no idea what you’re ( Talking about )!! - For instance: --- Isaiah 53:2 KJV – “He hath no form nor comeliness; and ((( “When we shall see him” ))), ((( There is no “BEAUTY” ))) that we should desire him”. ---&--- Song of Solomon 5:16 KJV – “He is ((( Altogether “LOVELY” )))” -----//-- There’s a 2+2 for you. – (( “No Beauty” )) + (( “Altogether Lovely” )) = What?? – What can any of you wise men figure from those two Truths, -- show to be ( “The” Truth )?? -- Is He Lovely, or Homely?? -- Pick ONE of the Truths, and reject the other Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!! – Your 2+2 = 0!!!!!!!
Revelation 1:7 KJV – “( Behold ), he cometh with clouds; and ((( Every eye shall “SEE” him )))”. ---& --- Hebrews 12:1 KJV – (( “Compassed about )) with so ((( great a “Cloud” of “Witnesses” ))). ---&--- Like 17:22 KJV – “Ye shall desire to “SEE” one of the days of the Son of man, ((( and ye “Shall not see” it )))”. There’s another 2+2 for you smarter than God people!! – Shall you “SEE” Him, or not “SEE” “It”?? -- Pick a Truth and reject the other Truth. - That’s all you can do; - is to make 2+2 = 0!!!!!!! – The Scriptures are (( Filled with those things, and you have ( never ) put them together and made anything of them to ( Equal the Truth of God ). – Just your own false truth / jesus / light / faith; = 0!!!! – James 2:10 KJV –

Philippians 2:20 KJV – “For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state”. ------//--- Can any of you smart fellows even “guess” what Paul is talking about?? – Well!! – That’s all any of you ever do, -- that’s all you can do, - Just Guess, because you can’t have the ( Apt. / Aptitude ) to Know anything ( AT All )!!!! – It’s all just a real fun and battling game to you!! ----- You can’t agree with a single one of any of yourselves, except on just a ~few~ things, but then!! You, take everything to another level of your own, and as hateful as you possibly can, denounce and call names, eventually everyone you speak to. You are really and truly self appointed ~christians~ and ((( You know it )))!!!! – (( How can you )) possibly have a Brother in Christ, and “disagree” with him on (( Anything ))????? – Romans 12:16 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV -----//--- Maybe it’s 1+1 you can’t come up with any answers that = Truth / God / Jesus Christ!!!!!! – Those ((( Two verses ))) don’t = anything, or even hint at anything that any of you (( “Look Like” ))??? – 1 John 3:2 KJV ------///--- (( That’s called, “Christian“; - Not “Hate” and division, and names of every sort!!!!!!!!!!! -------- And that’s called, (( “Rebuke them sharply” ))!!!!!! ---- That’s a part of the heading of TOL!!! --- ~BUT~~~~!!! --- ((( What is Truth )))????? – (( “Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you Free” )) – Know What?? – Galatians 2:1 KJV ---&--- Ephesians 4:15 KJV ---&--- Ephesians 5:9 KJV ---& --- 2 John 1:4 KJV ------//--- ((( What is that “Truth”; - can’t any of you “Add” it up )))???????

Paul – 090812

rainee

Paul,
I need you to stop being so frustrated.
What can I need do?

I can't think hard all of the time sometimes when i come here I can only bear one serious post two at the most.

Don't you find yourself exhausted at times with the tension and the expenditure of so much hard talk?

You know you wrote a line in one post to me that really struck home: "Can I be that wrong?"
I think you were saying it in regards to how much you may try to tell people something and how little of it is received if at all. And all under the context that what you have you got from the Lord.
That troubles me and caused me to have to somewhat examine what we really should be one to another. That is why I brought up on another thread the verses about us not having to teach each other about who the Lord is, and what those verses may mean..

On the other side is an example of David.
The Apostle Paul and perhaps yourself and others and maybe even I may wonder if we fall into a likeness of this example:

1 Chronicles 28:10-12

11 Then David gave his son Solomon the plans for the vestibule, its houses, its treasuries, its upper chambers, its inner chambers, and the place of the mercy seat; 12 and the plans for all that he had by the Spirit, of the courts of the house of the Lord,

1 Chronicles 28:19-20
9 “All this,” said David, “the Lord made me understand in writing, by His hand upon me, all the works of these plans.”

There are problems to work out regarding this so I hesitated putting this down till I had gotten somewhere - but you are appearing to need this, Paul, now.
So tell me what you think please.
How much should a believer need from another believer?
And are believers to one another like David was with Solomon?

bucksplasher

What is it with you guys?? – You all say that you love the Lord; you say that you love Jesus; you say that you love the Truth; and you say that the Lord loves you, but where’s the evidence of any of that??? --- John 14:15 KJV ---&--- Psalms 119:172 KJV -----//-- Nothing matters to you!! – It doesn’t matter what the Truth is, or what God said ( To Anyone ) at all!!! --Like I said, you just talk and talk and say “Stuff” that has ( No ) meaning. - I showed you that you cannot add 2+2, and have it come out to be anything!! - You just ( Talk ), and have no idea what you’re ( Talking about )!! - For instance: --- Isaiah 53:2 KJV – “He hath no form nor comeliness; and ((( “When we shall see him” ))), ((( There is no “BEAUTY” ))) that we should desire him”. ---&--- Song of Solomon 5:16 KJV – “He is ((( Altogether “LOVELY” )))” -----//-- There’s a 2+2 for you. – (( “No Beauty” )) + (( “Altogether Lovely” )) = What?? – What can any of you wise men figure from those two Truths, -- show to be ( “The” Truth )?? -- Is He Lovely, or Homely?? -- Pick ONE of the Truths, and reject the other Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!! – Your 2+2 = 0!!!!!!!
Revelation 1:7 KJV – “( Behold ), he cometh with clouds; and ((( Every eye shall “SEE” him )))”. ---& --- Hebrews 12:1 KJV – (( “Compassed about )) with so ((( great a “Cloud” of “Witnesses” ))). ---&--- Like 17:22 KJV – “Ye shall desire to “SEE” one of the days of the Son of man, ((( and ye “Shall not see” it )))”. There’s another 2+2 for you smarter than God people!! – Shall you “SEE” Him, or not “SEE” “It”?? -- Pick a Truth and reject the other Truth. - That’s all you can do; - is to make 2+2 = 0!!!!!!! – The Scriptures are (( Filled with those things, and you have ( never ) put them together and made anything of them to ( Equal the Truth of God ). – Just your own false truth / jesus / light / faith; = 0!!!! – James 2:10 KJV –

Philippians 2:20 KJV – “For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state”. ------//--- Can any of you smart fellows even “guess” what Paul is talking about?? – Well!! – That’s all any of you ever do, -- that’s all you can do, - Just Guess, because you can’t have the ( Apt. / Aptitude ) to Know anything ( AT All )!!!! – It’s all just a real fun and battling game to you!! ----- You can’t agree with a single one of any of yourselves, except on just a ~few~ things, but then!! You, take everything to another level of your own, and as hateful as you possibly can, denounce and call names, eventually everyone you speak to. You are really and truly self appointed ~christians~ and ((( You know it )))!!!! – (( How can you )) possibly have a Brother in Christ, and “disagree” with him on (( Anything ))????? – Romans 12:16 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV -----//--- Maybe it’s 1+1 you can’t come up with any answers that = Truth / God / Jesus Christ!!!!!! – Those ((( Two verses ))) don’t = anything, or even hint at anything that any of you (( “Look Like” ))??? – 1 John 3:2 KJV ------///--- (( That’s called, “Christian“; - Not “Hate” and division, and names of every sort!!!!!!!!!!! -------- And that’s called, (( “Rebuke them sharply” ))!!!!!! ---- That’s a part of the heading of TOL!!! --- ~BUT~~~~!!! --- ((( What is Truth )))????? – (( “Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you Free” )) – Know What?? – Galatians 2:1 KJV ---&--- Ephesians 4:15 KJV ---&--- Ephesians 5:9 KJV ---& --- 2 John 1:4 KJV ------//--- ((( What is that “Truth”; - can’t any of you “Add” it up )))???????

Paul – 090812

Let's pick two opposite sayings. The "homely" and "beautiful" sayings.

If we append them to Christ I'm sure that on the cross he was homely while in his resurrected state a person of beauty.

As to being of "one mind" I'm sure even you can see the Catholic Church as the model.

As a Catholic I'm forbidden to take on positions of "my own" but quickly revert to Church teaching if shown my wrong-headiness. tWINs

rainee

Whoa - Bucksplasher!!
So glad to see you!

If we append them to Christ I'm sure that on the cross he was homely while in his resurrected state a person of beauty.

As to being of "one mind" I'm sure even you can see the Catholic Church as the model.

As a Catholic I'm forbidden to take on positions of "my own" but quickly revert to Church teaching if shown my wrong-headiness. tWINs

Uhmmm...
Hmmm.

Well...
Now that you've had us not Catholic people squirming uncomfortably in our chairs what do you want to talk about next?

I believe light sheds light on more light.
So I believe Christianity has to grow up like a child.
I embrace what I consider Christianity's past that is good
and am sorry for whatever was bad.

And between you and me - there are some verses that are more accurate in the old "Catholic" Douay-Rheims Bible than the New International Version, and I mark that well in my mind.
Those who have a better translation of some verses will understand it better when the time comes than those who do not, I think.

And to have good translations is a sign that God was with people to my way of thinking.

The Church will grow and or change, it already has - it's been around a long time! And so you will prolly grow and change with it? And unfortunately Protestants split and split and split. sigh

Letsargue

(( That's not what the "God" said )), and you know it!!!!!!! (( God )) said what He said, not what you want Him to have said!!

So Please try again to combine the two ( into ) One Truth! - That's what we are to do, not destroy both to end up with something different altogether!!

Paul -- 090912

Daedalean's_Sun

Paul – 090812

Can someone please translate this?

Letsargue

Can someone please translate this?

What a cop out!!!!! - You know better than that!! - Others can (( Read it )), ((( But You ))) can't Read it??? -- Admit it, ( you can't do anything with it ) like All the others who cop out on my Threads. You can Read other Threads, but you can't SEE mine??? --- Who do you think you're fooling???? - Not me!! -- That's not a Good excuse, and everyone ( Really ) knows it!!!

Paul -- 090912

rainee

(( That's not what the "God" said )), and you know it!!!!!!! (( God )) said what He said, not what you want Him to have said!!

So Please try again to combine the two ( into ) One Truth! - That's what we are to do, not destroy both to end up with something different altogether!!

Paul -- 090912

I think you were saying He was beautiful and we couldn't see His beauty because we are unable to see true beauty. The fallen human nature is
corrupt and its judgement with it?

Daedalean's_Sun

What a cop out!!!!! - You know better than that!! - Others can (( Read it )), ((( But You ))) can't Read it??? -- Admit it, ( you can't do anything with it ) like All the others who cop out on my Threads. You can Read other Threads, but you can't SEE mine??? --- Who do you think you're fooling???? - Not me!! -- That's not a Good excuse, and everyone ( Really ) knows it!!!

Paul -- 090912

Well, perhaps if you used something somewhat resembling grammar, then I might be inclined to read it. If you can't bother with that, then why should I trust that you have anything worthwhile to say? I'm not asking for perfect grammar here. Just something legible.

Letsargue

Paul,
I need you to stop being so frustrated.
What can I need do?

I can't think hard all of the time sometimes when i come here I can only bear one serious post two at the most.

Don't you find yourself exhausted at times with the tension and the expenditure of so much hard talk?

You know you wrote a line in one post to me that really struck home: "Can I be that wrong?"
I think you were saying it in regards to how much you may try to tell people something and how little of it is received if at all. And all under the context that what you have you got from the Lord.
That troubles me and caused me to have to somewhat examine what we really should be one to another. That is why I brought up on another thread the verses about us not having to teach each other about who the Lord is, and what those verses may mean..

On the other side is an example of David.
The Apostle Paul and perhaps yourself and others and maybe even I may wonder if we fall into a likeness of this example:

1 Chronicles 28:10-12

11 Then David gave his son Solomon the plans for the vestibule, its houses, its treasuries, its upper chambers, its inner chambers, and the place of the mercy seat; 12 and the plans for all that he had by the Spirit, of the courts of the house of the Lord,

1 Chronicles 28:19-20
9 “All this,” said David, “the Lord made me understand in writing, by His hand upon me, all the works of these plans.”

There are problems to work out regarding this so I hesitated putting this down till I had gotten somewhere - but you are appearing to need this, Paul, now.
So tell me what you think please.
How much should a believer need from another believer?
And are believers to one another like David was with Solomon?

I can only say the things God / Jesus said, either in person or through Paul, and others.

Luke 10:27 KJV ---&--- Romans 12:18 KJV ---&--- Romans 1: 15-16 KJV ------//-- Beyond that in this issue, I can’t show you any more!!! – It ( Only ) depends on how one sees, or feels, or commits himself to what God (( Said )). – Matthew 16:24 KJV –

Paul – 090912

Letsargue

Well, perhaps if you used something somewhat resembling grammar, then I might be inclined to read it. If you can't bother with that, then why should I trust that you have anything worthwhile to say? I'm not asking for perfect grammar here. Just something legible.

OK!! --- You win, - I'm in the wrong!!!!! -- and Jesus was in the wrong!!!!! - And you despise the "Truth"!!!! -- And the "Truth" is the Mouth of God, and "Jesus" was the Mouth of God, and the "Mouth" is of the "Head" of God, not of the Body of the Son. -- Now, sort that out, because you don't know what I just said. -- And I still don't (((( Care ))))!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 090912

Letsargue

I think you were saying He was beautiful and we couldn't see His beauty because we are unable to see true beauty. The fallen human nature is
corrupt and its judgement with it?

Well sorta. -- The Lost naturally cringe at the "Truth", and Jesus is that Truth. The Righteous really feel good when "seeing" the Truth, for we see Him as He is, the Truth!! ---- Isaiah 53:2 KJV -

Paul -- 090912