Did Hillary cheat at the debate?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hillary has had the whole thing rigged from the start, which is why Trump has to have more finesse in how he performs. Otherwise, she would just be down the shaft among the rest of them :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hillary has had the whole thing rigged from the start, which is why Trump has to have more finesse in how he performs. Otherwise, she would just be down the shaft among the rest of them :plain:

I find it a bit odd, looking in hindsight, that she's up there and not Sanders. She simply has people in high places.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's a fact that something was wrong with Trump's microphone and hearing system, no conspiracy.

Pay attention to the subject title of the thread, it's author is implying that it was contrived.

I didn't watch the circus, watching two pathological liars on the same stage isn't my thing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It could have easily been planned by Hillary and her staff, or the ball boys, like inflategate

From what I understand the ten's of millions of people that passed up watching "Keeping up with the Kardashisans" to watch a live soap opera, weren't effected by the technical difficulty in the Donald's microphone.

Perhaps Trump needs yet another thing to whine about?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Did Hillary cheat at the debate?

If one considers actually taking the time to prepare for the presidential debates to be a form "cheating" - then Hillary pleads guilty!

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
No, Hillary Clinton did not "cheat ". Donald Chump made an *** of himself on television with his pompous, arrogant, loud-mouthed blathering and bloviating, the same as he always does in public .
He engaged in name calling of Hillary , the same as he does with everyone who opposes or criticizes him, said absolutely nothing of substance , and behaved like an overgrown school bully who has been stood up to and revealed as the phony he is .