Did God Save Adam the Same Day He Sinned?

daqq

"Did God Save Adam the Same Day He Sinned?"
If God did not save Adam the day he sinned, when did He save him?

The first anthropos Adam ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and died, in the same day wherein he ate, just as Elohim had said. The next day he slept. The third day, (which is the sixth day of creation), Elohim raised him up, (the "second Adam"), and made him in the image of Elohim. This was seen as "very good".

Did Christ play any role in the salvation of Adam?

The Lamb slain from the foundation of the kosmos, (white light garments of lambskin, Genesis 3:21).

iamaberean

No, God said: Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
We know that Adam did not die physically that day. Since we know that God can not lie, then Adam died spiritually that day.

Did Christ play any role in the salvation of Adam?
Yes, Jesus is known as the Redeemer in the Old Testament.

So when did Jesus redeem those Jews that had passed away? On resurrection day, in 70 AD.

iamaberean

So when did Jesus redeem those Jews that had passed away? On resurrection day, in 70 AD.
Scriptures?

Mat 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
Mat 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?

Through out the Bible it refers to the end of time, the last day and the end of the age. In the scriptures above the disciples pointed out the temple and Jesus responded that it would be destroyed. The disciples, knowing what Jesus meant by that, asked when the end of the age would happen.

Joh 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
Joh 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

We know Jesus did return in 70 AD because history tells us that the temple was destroyed. That would be the last day.

iamaberean

Really?

So people had already received their reward according to what each has done? Matt 16:27; Rev 22:12

The Jews, God's chosen people, were resurrected.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Who are the ones judged by Works? Those that lived in the Age of Law.

Samie

The Jews, God's chosen people, were resurrected.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Who are the ones judged by Works? Those that lived in the Age of Law.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
And this resurrection occurred in 70 AD, as you claimed? And no one documented that stupendous event, yet you, born thousand years later, knew?

Ben Masada

Samie, what Adam did in the Garden of Eden was not a sin but rather the fulfillment of God's will under the spell of a "Catch-22". This concept reveals the truth of doing the opposite of what we had been commanded not to. When Ulisses was returning from the war with Troy he wanted to navigate through the zone of the Sirens because he wanted to listen to the song of the sirens and asked his subalterns to tie him in a pole and not to untie him even if he threatened them with death. When the sirens started singing, he would seriously threaten his men to untie him and they couldn't because to untie him was not really what he wanted.

When the Lord commanded Adam & Eve not to eat of the tree of knowledge or they would die, He prepared all temptations to attract them to the tree and even made use of the talking serpent to tempt them even by saying that they would not die which in fact they didn't. That's called a "Catch-22".

Another example closer to you at home, were the miracles Jesus performed. Every time Jesus would tell the cured persons not to tell any one about the event. That was a "Catch-22" because they all would spread what Jesus had done everywhere and that proved to be good for Jesus to become well known better and better.

I think Adam was saved just like Abraham.. his faith in God was counted as righteousness. Adam obviously had faith in God and served him after he sinned (Though not perfectly). I think it was immediately or very shortly after he sinned.

Samie

I think Adam was saved just like Abraham.. his faith in God was counted as righteousness. Adam obviously had faith in God and served him after he sinned (Though not perfectly). I think it was immediately or very shortly after he sinned.
Do you think Christ played any role in Adam's salvation that day he sinned and was saved?