Deplorable...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's so sad that he lost his son. It's difficult for me to go beyond that without politicizing his death, there's such a fine line there and I'm not sure where it is.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
they interviewed him on the late night show (a re-broadcast of the afternoon show) on the CBC

he didn't seem all that bright to me

sincere, yes, but a bit dimwitted

not unexpected, seeing how he's from owego :)

Danoh

they interviewed him on the late night show (a re-broadcast of the afternoon show) on the CBC

he didn't seem all that bright to me

sincere, yes, but a bit dimwitted

not unexpected, seeing how he's from owego :)

No more than any Trump supporting Extremist continues to be.

Poor guy had to find out on an obviously very personally painful level, that he'd voted for a fraud.

But, at least he woke up.

Can't say the same for the Extremist fools still blind to the obvious about their false idol: The Donald.

Truth be told; only the supposedly actual Conservatives were against the evil that is Trump from day one.

Only to allow themselves to cave into the Extremists.

Well, the corrupt fraud, incompetent, and embarrassment Trump continues to prove to be is helping them to gradually find their spine.

Then again, should Trump survive the fool predicament he has himself in by his own hand; it'll be just a short matter of time before said supposed "Conservatives" AND the "Liberals" in DC throw in with one another once more, to the completely unrestricted greed Trump wants to deregulate/unsupervise, all over again.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
With majorities in both the Senate and House, I hope "TheDonald" is enjoying this "honeymoon" period - because history has shown that things will only get more difficult!

"TheDonald's" hardliners may remain loyal but with only a 37% approval rate, followed by the announcement that his campaign is under investigation from the FBI and his failure to broker a deal for "Trumpcare," Republican politicians are rapidly coming to the conclusion that they're on "The Titanic" and about to be dragged under by this President during the 2018 Midterms!

Danoh

With majorities in both the Senate and House, I hope "TheDonald" is enjoying this "honeymoon" period - because history has shown that things will only get more difficult!

"TheDonald's" hardliners may remain loyal but with only a 37% approval rate, followed by the announcement that his campaign is under investigation from the FBI and his failure to broker a deal for "Trumpcare," Republican politicians are rapidly coming to the conclusion that they're on "The Titanic" and about to be dragged under by this President during the 2018 Midterms!

Not to mention how inept Trump is proving to be to give an ultimatum to those within the Republican Party opposed to passing his so called Trumpcare.

Huge strategic error on his part.

Reagan diplomat, he is not.

Should they cave; they will seek to get even with him by some other of the endless sabotages DC Politicians are ever at one another with.

Should they stand their ground, Trump will be unable to stop himself from the stupidity he has long been known for - his need to have to seek to get even.

"Art of the Deal" master deal maker?

Lol - more like the movie "Rainman" character "Ray Babbit" - ever chattering his "I'm an excellent driver; I'm an excellent driver..."

Turns out, he can't even drive :chuckle: