Demonic New Statue Set Up In London

RCLady

June 12, 2015

Now-here-this.timeout.com reports:

If you go down to Marble Arch today, you’re in for a big surprise. Because there’s an 11-metre-high bronze cat-with-wings that screams at you…

The work, called ‘She Guardian’, comprises four tonnes of bronze, sculpted over two years by Russian artist Dashi Namdakov. The artist says the ferocity of the sculpture demonstrates the monster’s ‘maternal protectiveness toward her young.’…

Councillor Robert Davis, deputy leader of Westminster City Council said: ‘Marble Arch is our prime location for which we only use the best possible work. Hopefully this piece will inspire and delight in equal measure.’ If by ‘inspire and delight’ he means ‘intimidate and menace’ then we entirely agree…

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
What's demonic about a cat?

evil-cats009.gif

musterion

I like cats just fine. I've had some cats I've enjoyed more than most dogs I've owned. I just do not like them in the house, climbing on tables, kitchen counters, my pillow, after coming out of the catbox.

republicanchick

June 12, 2015

Now-here-this.timeout.com reports:

If you go down to Marble Arch today, you’re in for a big surprise. Because there’s an 11-metre-high bronze cat-with-wings that screams at you…

The work, called ‘She Guardian’, comprises four tonnes of bronze, sculpted over two years by Russian artist Dashi Namdakov. The artist says the ferocity of the sculpture demonstrates the monster’s ‘maternal protectiveness toward her young.’…

Councillor Robert Davis, deputy leader of Westminster City Council said: ‘Marble Arch is our prime location for which we only use the best possible work. Hopefully this piece will inspire and delight in equal measure.’ If by ‘inspire and delight’ he means ‘intimidate and menace’ then we entirely agree…

i don't feel threatened by statues, so what is the big deal?

that said, we already know the antichrists of the wolrd are winning..

++