Demon Possessed?

musterion

A severe neurological problem of some kind. There are vids with a stocky black guy who was always within a few steps of her and carrying what appeared to be an emergency injector, like an epi-pen. Also those strange grid lines on her glasses lenses at one point (never saw those again one a camera spotted the lines). There's also the video of her falling down trying to climb into an SUV, and I think one of her collapsing as she boarded a plane. She's reportedly also a drunk and a half. Not at all healthy, probably not long for this world.

Also, one need not be demon possessed when one is already known to be utterly evil.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Though I believe - by the available evidence - that Trump and Trumpers are losers, I believe that demon possession is going too far. Can't see why the devil would wastes his time.

But, maybe you guys are correct.

Jerry Shugart

A severe neurological problem of some kind. There are vids with a stocky black guy who was always within a few steps of her and carrying what appeared to be an emergency injector, like an epi-pen. Also those strange grid lines on her glasses lenses at one point (never saw those again one a camera spotted the lines). There's also the video of her falling down trying to climb into an SUV, and I think one of her collapsing as she boarded a plane. She's reportedly also a drunk and a half. Not at all healthy, probably not long for this world.

I have a feeling that the mainstream press did their very best to hide these things from the public.

No wonder their approval level is at all time lows.

musterion

I have a feeling that the mainstream press did their very best to hide these things from the public.

No wonder their approval level is at all time lows.

They did, but all it took were a few lucky timed videos and photos to make the point that there's something SERIOUSLY wrong with Clinton's health.

And she's still having uncontrollable coughing fits during speeches.

And...

glorydaz

Also, one need not be demon possessed when one is already known to be utterly evil.

She's a drunk and a druggie. Who knows what they've got her on just to keep her going.

Jerry Shugart

Just think what we would have had if Hillary got elected and then kicked the bucket--Tim Kaine, A catholic who was taught by the Jesuits.

THE JESUITS, who have been kicked out of every country at one time or another. To find out about Hitler's close ties to the Jesuits go to the following link:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/08/adolf-hitler-and-the-jesuit-order/

Obama had already organized and put into power the Secret Police but Hillary blew it and coudn't get elected. Now the gig is up and there will be hell to pay!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Hillary isn't demon possessed, she's too evil

But demons can be Hillary possessed.