Democrats destroy American cities by stupid leftist policies

marke

Oppressive business shutdowns, defunding the police nonsense, refusing to prosecute criminals, charging cops with crimes if they arrest crooks protected by leftist government officials, and encouraging leftist rioting, looting and burning are just a few of the very destructive policies endorsed by democrats with very bad judgments, views, and values. America is being destroyed from within by leftist racist fascist Marxist monsters in unjustified positions for authority.

The lifelong Portland resident finally packed up and left in August. By that point, he said, the building landlord “told me that it wasn’t worth it anymore.” The graffiti, property damage, constant break-ins, and unattended-to police reports were just no longer worth the investment. “He tore up a three-year lease. The building’s vacant now,” Rogers said. The gloomy metropolis of 660,000, perched at the northwestern tip of Oregon, is not quite the anarchic dystopia that it is occasionally made out to be in some corners of conservative media. But in the wake of spasms of political violence, a slashed law-enforcement budget, a wave of early police retirements, and punitive lockdown measures that have devastated small businesses such as TriTech, it’s inching ever closer to genuine lawlessness.

This is the Portland way of life. “You have people that are just blatantly taking advantage of the fact that there are no police officers,” Rogers said. “I mean, this has spread everywhere now. It’s not just the Portland bike shops. Grocery-store workers are getting attacked, because we have drug addicts that are literally walking in and doing these blitz raids.”

Mods, please don't ding me for spam, but I must repeat myself, that we all know the bigger picture here right? Destruction of the economy, then chaos, then using the chaos to impose Marxism.

marke

Mods, please don't ding me for spam, but I must repeat myself, that we all know the bigger picture here right? Destruction of the economy, then chaos, then using the chaos to impose Marxism.
One world order by atheistic Marxist fascist despots is the goal of those promoting "sustainable development" in world economies going forward.

The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries - developed and developing - in a global partnership. They recognize that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth – all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.

One world order by atheistic Marxist fascist despots is the goal of those promoting "sustainable development" in world economies going forward.

And yet, their policies will destroy the economy and dry up the very pool of taxes and wealth they need to do their thing. Such is their utter stupidity and folly.

marke

And yet, their policies will destroy the economy and dry up the very pool of taxes and wealth they need to do their thing. Such is their utter stupidity and folly.
Exactly. Like shutting down the economy in order to see if that will lessen the threat of sickness or death from the flu while putting tens of millions of poor people at serious risks due to loss of income and normal freedoms.

LA Righty

Boy there are a lot of great threads in this forum. I don't even have to start any. I think the first post is right. It was the basis for Kim Klacik;s campaign. She should have won.