Delmar's Posts of the day 9-5-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Were might literally be a dozen posts by Pastor Kevin on this thread that could have qualified for POD but I settled on these two

The key thing to keep in mind is that temptation is not sin. This answers the whole dilemma of how Christ could be tempted in every way that we are and yet be without sin.

Satan the tempter specifically worked harder to bring down Jesus than any person who has ever lived. His temptations would have been of stronger and more intense force with Christ than with any of us.

It seems as if the weight of your argument rests on the faulty idea that being tempted makes someone guilty of the sin they were tempted into.

If I choose not to rob a bank am I a bank robber?

If I choose not to lust after a woman, have I committed adultery with her in my heart?

If I choose not to steal, am I a thief?

Where do you guys get this logic from?
:first: POD
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41511&page=10

elected4ever

It's not your fault. Some people just refuse to rationally discuss things that refute their position.
You actually expect me to say amen to heresy? You are the guys who insinuate that Jesus was capable of sin and I get repremened for calling you on it. This POD is preposterous.:dunce:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Why would we care what an unbeliever would or would not say amen too? :doh::duh:

Great post PK!

Status
Not open for further replies.