Death by vaccine

marke

Here is a video of athletes who collapsed and died after taking the jab.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Here is a video of athletes who collapsed and died after taking the jab.

I wonder how many of them have family members who are of the opinion that their loved ones would be alive if they had not been vaccinated. :unsure:

Skeeter

Banned
That particular video is very crass and disrespectful. Xmas music and comedy amidst tragedy! Sociopathic! Anyone reposting it has poor taste and judgment. So we may see multiple posts of it on this site. There is another video that is more respectful and is of just athletes.

I do suspect this is manufactured outrage based on events that occur every year among us fragile mortals. When a vast majority of the population is vaxed, normative events can be pinned on vaccination ie when bad things happen after it. The same deal occurs with the unfounded concerns about vaccines and autism.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That particular video is very crass and disrespectful. Xmas music and comedy amidst tragedy! Sociopathic! Anyone reposting it has poor taste and judgment. So we may see multiple posts of it on this site. There is another video that is more respectful and is of just athletes.
Thanks for the recommendation! I hadn't opened it before your whining, but having taken a quick look now I see it is hilarious!
I do suspect this is manufactured outrage based on events that occur every year ...
That's because you're a retard! 😁

marke

I do suspect this is manufactured outrage based on events that occur every year among us fragile mortals. When a vast majority of the population is vaxed, normative events can be pinned on vaccination ie when bad things happen after it. The same deal occurs with the unfounded concerns about vaccines and autism.
OK. You think it is a bad video. I get that. What I don't get is how leftists can so casually dismiss the fact that dozens of healthy athletes worldwide have suddenly died from new illnesses so soon after getting the Fauci jab. Shouldn't we be demanding immediate, intensive, and extensive investigations be done to determine the exact causes of such sudden deaths among healthy young people?