Crow's pick 7-12-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

POTD Sozo!:first:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Originally posted by Sozo

Did you read this post of mine...

Jesus died for homos, murderers, liars, thiefs, adulterers, and things such as these. These are the deeds of those who are under the condemnation of the Law. They are dead to God. They are unbelievers and it is the role of the Holy Spirit to convict them of their condition, so that they will turn to Christ and be saved.

I am not opposed to homos, murderers, liars, thiefs, and such like, because they are more unrighteous than I am (according to the Law), or because they are lost, and I have been found. (It is important to remember from where we have come). But, I am opposed to immorality from all people, saved or otherwise, because it is unprofitable for a nation, a state, a city, a neighborhood, a church, and a home. I will not tolerate immorality in my house, and I oppose it in my church, in my neighborhood, in my city, in my state, in my nation, and in my world.

I can accept a murderer into the kingdom of God, if they accept God's gift of righteousness, but he/she must still be executed for their behavior. The same as homosexuals.

CONTEXT:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.