Crooked Hillary picks Crooked Tim for a Crooked VP

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Politico-Logo1.jpg

Kaine accepted clothes, vacation as gifts
The former Virginia governor's $160,000 in disclosures could be a political liability for Clinton's leading VP pick.

Tim Kaine accepted clothes, vacation as gifts - POLITICO

Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine took advantage of the state’s lax gift laws to receive an $18,000 Caribbean vacation, $5,500 in clothes and a trip to watch George Mason University play in the NCAA basketball Final Four during his years as lieutenant governor and governor, according to disclosures he filed.

Now a leading contender to be Hillary Clinton’s running mate, Kaine reported more than $160,000 in gifts from 2001 to 2009, mostly for travel to and from political events and conferences, according to disclosures compiled by the Virginia Public Access Project. The givers included political supporters, a drug company that soon after bought a facility in Virginia, and Dominion, the state’s biggest provider of electricity..............

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I never said anyone should not vote for Trump/ although he is not a moral man.
So here are reasons to vote for him

1 second amendment rights
2 protect our borders from Muslims
3 stop domestic violence

You have to realise, like it or not, Trump win will lead to greater racial unrest. More racial tensions and a backlash against the liberal leanings of the past thirty years.

To be fair, here are reason to vote for Clinton
1 you are a homo
2 you want your welfare check and medicaid.
3 most of all, you are a millionaire! Yes, the richest people are usually Democrats because they own corporations and want cheap laybour and high profits. They do not care about the 'middle class' they just as soon everyone be poor while they own most of the wealth.

You have to realise, like it or not, a Clinton win will lead to more Orlando like killings, more airplane hijackings and few nuclear bombs blowing up some people, but not the very rich people, they have their own airplanes and live on estates.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....You have to realise, like it or not, Trump win will lead to greater racial unrest......
I disagree 100%. Trump will not purposely fan the flames like Obama did. Obama fanned the flames and lied. The truths that Trump tells actually appeals to legal minorities. They don't like labor jobs being stolen by illegals either. This election more than ever you cannot believe what you hear on tv. I am on Twitter a lot, and minorities and others love Trump. I think this election is going to be a shock to all.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I did say Trump will do better to stop domestic violence. It is also clear to me there will be riots if Donald trump is elected. What he does to remedy it is another matter.

We usually know more from our own small group of friends. here is what I hear from old ladies. His wife is not what they want for a first lady. It is true, his wife is more commented on than his policy!

Far more I know side with Donald Trump, but strongly dislike his wife.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
When it comes to crookedness, these two, Obama and the other Democrats are rank amateurs compared to Trump and the entire GOP . Trump is as phony as a three dollar bill and doesn't have an honest cell in his body . His bogus "Trump university " would be enough to make him totally unfit to be President .
Donald Chump is probably the biggest con man in US history . He's managed to make millions of gullible, naive, ignorant and clueless Americans believe he'd be a great President and "make America great again ", even though Obama has beaten him to it . Trump will only make America HATE again .

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
When it comes to crookedness, these two, Obama and the other Democrats are rank amateurs compared to Trump and the entire GOP . Trump is as phony as a three dollar bill and doesn't have an honest cell in his body . His bogus "Trump university " would be enough to make him totally unfit to be President .
Donald Chump is probably the biggest con man in US history . He's managed to make millions of gullible, naive, ignorant and clueless Americans believe he'd be a great President and "make America great again ", even though Obama has beaten him to it . Trump will only make America HATE again .

You must be a crackbaby. Your thinking is shot out man.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Is there any Biblical support for a democracy?

I don't think the Bible was inspired by God for the purpose of promoting any particular form of economic or political system. You just need to take Biblical values and apply them, and get you best answer from that..

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
“Hillary Clinton’s choice of Tim Kaine does nothing to unify a fractured Democrat base which is repelled by her dishonesty and cronyism,” Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, said in a statement. “After spending last week pandering to grass-roots Democrats with Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton has chosen someone who holds positions that she’s spent the entire primary trying to get to the left of.”
I am not sure I understand this man. he seems unliked by liberals, which means he is not going to be a Bernie Sanders clone http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Tim_Kaine.htm

drbrumley

Tim Kaine

Laurence M. Vance

So, Hillary has chosen Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. This great constitutional scholar thinks that there is a constitutional right to birth control. That should not be surprising since most Democrats think that there is a constitutional right to abortion.