Criminal Charges Recommended for McCabe

Jerry Shugart

The Department of Justice received a referral recommending criminal charges against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a legal source familiar with the issue told NBC News Thursday.

The referral recommended charging McCabe with lying to federal investigators.

CNN, which first reported the referral, said it was sent by the Justice Department's inspector general, Michael Horowitz. The DOJ will decide whether to charge McCabe with a crime.

The Justice Department declined to comment on this story.

McCabe was fired as the No. 2 official at the FBI in March, less than two days before he was eligible to retire with full pension benefits. His ouster was recommended by the Office of Professional Responsibility and was later carried out by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

In an initial statement after his firing, McCabe said the decision, which was allegedly the result of an accelerated review process, had been politicized.

"Here is the reality: I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of [former FBI Director] James Comey," he said in the statement.

After the public release of an inspector general's report highlighted multiple instances where McCabe allegedly misled investigators, McCabe again disputed the findings.

McCabe was accused of misleading investigators after authorizing an information leak to Wall Street Journal reporters in 2016.

FBI Director Christopher Wray, who replaced Comey after he was fired by President Donald Trump last year, had signaled that McCabe's firing was not influenced by partisan politics.

On the release of the inspector general's report, Trump, who had publicly criticized McCabe in the past, tweeted that McCabe "LIED! LIED! LIED!"

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/04/19...ded-for-fired-fbi-official-andrew-mccabe.html

This creep is going down because he got caught red-handed. He knows where all the bodies are buried and in order to avoid jail time this little momma's boy is going to squeal on everyone, including Comey and Obama!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The Swamp shall be drained.

We're already at it...

10184430_web1_ap_17335606475590.jpg

RTSIPR6-1024x683.jpg

103017rickgates001.jpg

la-na-timeline-george-papadopoulos-indictment-20171030

But we're just getting started. Who's next?

r

And our president surely is happy to see it going so well.
25npyd.jpg

Gary K

Banned
Why do you always defend the liars?

Why is the demo party the party of unlawlessness?

Marxist ideology, Jerry, is one of deciet, misdirection, hatred of Christianity and Christian morality, love of dishonesty, racism, arrogance, etc..... That's why those who follow it act as they do. They have bought into it heart and soul. When the leaders of the movement are satanic what can you expect from their followers?

Saul Alinsky, a man who had a large influence on the majority of the democrat party's leaders dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Lucifer as Alinsky saw Lucifer as the original radical and activist. That should tell you all you need to know about these people.

Here is the opening couple of pages from Rules for Radicals. Notice that he acknowledges a reprint in this book from John Herman Randall Jr. titled The Importance of Being Unprincipled as well as Alinsky's salute to Lucifer.
RULES

FOR

RADICALS

A Practical Primer for Realistic
Radicals

SAUL D. ALINSKY

RANDOM HOUSE
New York

Acknowledgments

This chapter "Of Means and Ends" was presented in the Auburn Lecture Series at Union
Theological Seminary. Some of the other sections of this book were delivered in part in
lectures before the Leaders of America series at the California Institute of Technology in
Pasadena, California; Yale Political Union, New Haven, Connecticut, April, 1970; The
Willis D. Wood Fellowship Lecture, Amherst College, Amherst, Massachusetts, May,
1969; American Society of Newspaper Editors, Washington, D.C., 1968; U.S. Chamber of
Commerce, Washington, D.C.; March, 1968; A.F. of L.-C.I.O. Labor Press Association,
Miami, Florida, December, 1967; American Whig-Cliosophic Society, Princeton
University, Princeton, New Jersey, 1967; Centennial Address, Episcopal Theological
Seminary, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1968; Harvard Medical Conference, Cambridge,
Massachusetts, 1969.

Copyright © 1971 by Saul D. Alinsky

All rights reserved under International and

Pan-American Copyright Conventions. Published in the United States by

Random House, Inc., New York, and simultaneously

in Canada by Random House of Canada Limited, Toronto.

ISBN: 0-394-44341-1

Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 70-117651

"On the Importance of Being Unprincipled," by John Herman Randall, Jr., is reprinted by

permission of the publishers from The American Scholar, Volume 7, Number 2, Spring

Copyright 1938 by the United Chapters of Phi Beta Kappa.

A Selection from Industrial Valley, by Ruth McKenney, is reprinted by permission of
Curtis Brown Ltd. Copyright © 1939 by Ruth McKenney

Manufactured in the United States of America by The Haddon Craftsmen

Personal Acknowledgments

To Jason Epstein for his prodding, patience and understanding, and for
being a beautiful editor.

To Cicely Nichols for the hours of painstaking editorial assistance.

To Susan Rabiner for being the shock absorber between the corporate
structure of Random House and this writer.

To Georgia Harper my heartfelt gratitude for the months of typing and
typing and for staying with me through the years of getting this book
together.

To Irene

'Where there are no men, be thou a man. "

—RABBI HILLEL

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I
should suffer the misery ofde vils, were I to make a whore of my soul. . . "

—THOMAS PAINE

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very
first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to
know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which),
the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and
did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.

—SAUL ALINSKY

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I get it. Freeloader thinks all those felons should be let off the hook "because of Saul Alinsky."

Yep.

Write their lawyers and tell them about your brilliant legal defense.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Since a lot of Trump organization officials have plead guilty, some of whom are now flipped and working with law enforcement, I'd say "desperation" is appropriate for some people.

Guess who.