Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
CPAC Legend Ryan Sorba on BEL

This is the show from Thursday February 25th, 2010.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
I'd like to call the people who booed at CPAC, "libertine." They're pro-sodomy activists and I call it sodomy because I think we all should start calling it that because it's a behaviour, it's not an identity.
[My book has] 30 years of their own homosexual activists admitting they're lying about being born gay, talking about why they're lying about being born gay, and laughing at people who believe it.

SUMMARY:

* The CPAC Legend on BEL! Ryan Sorba, fun... gutsy... hysterical really, co-worker of the Acorn sting's James O'Keefe, condemns the liberal organizers of CPAC from the podium at a CPAC event for inviting a homosexual group to participate in their annual conference! What does CPAC stand for? To hear Sorba tell it, CPAC stands for: "Nothing." Ha! That's true. Absolutely nothing! As the CPAC attendees protest Ryan for exposing homosexuality as the destructive lifestyle that it is, Ryan said to them, "The lesbians as Smith College protest better than you guys. Come on, bring it on. The lesbians at Smith College protest better than you all!" You'll enjoy listening to Bob Enyart's interview of Ryan Sorba, reading Ryan's book, The 'Born Gay' Hoax, and hearing his comments at CPAC!

Personhood is the most significant social movement of your lifetime. Will you go down in history as one who fought to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? Or will you stay on the couch in your comfort zone? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado prepare for the possible "curing period" by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life and letting them know how many signatures you can get if they need you.

Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!

Status
Not open for further replies.