Cornell student representatives targeted for opposing defunding the police.

Gary K

Banned
This article is written by Johathon Turley, a Democrat and a Constitutional scholar. He is opposed to the targeting of people for their political views. The leftists on Cornell's campus are telling anyone who opposes their ideology that their careers are over.

chair

Clearly something is wrong. I thought All Democrats Are the Same! Oh- sorry- that is Trump Girls attitude- not yours.

There is a huge problem with the extreme left trying to silence views they don't agree with, especially on campuses This is not new..

Gary K

Banned
Clearly something is wrong. I thought All Democrats Are the Same! Oh- sorry- that is Trump Girls attitude- not yours.

There is a huge problem with the extreme left trying to silence views they don't agree with, especially on campuses This is not new..
See, this is why you don't understand me. I have time and time again pointed out the evil associated with the left. And this is widespread evil inside the left. The democrat party has been taken over by the far left loonies and now supports this type of insanity and this type of tyranny. And you think I'm some sort of loon for opposing this and your support for this by calling most conservatives loony because they don't trust these people any farther than they can physically pick them up and throw them. And the mockingbird media supports this lunacy by the left. In fact they call for more of it.

When you believe in those people and support them you're a part of them. You don't seem to understand that.

I have spent thousands of hours researching and reading about where all this comes from and who all supports it. It's endemic in our country. Those who love totalitarianism are all throughout our nation and all over in our government bureaucracy and institutions as well as in our educational system. The extreme left has a very tight hold on the educational system and they have turned an educational system into an indoctrination system. That's why the attitude of many students is such as it is. Their professors push this lunacy on them every day. They reinforce this behavior by providing "safe spaces" where students can go and feel sorry for themselves because there are other people who think differently than they do. That's one of the reasons why they get into these outrageous behaviors and think they need to rule their world as tin pot dictators.

chair

See, this is why you don't understand me. I have time and time again pointed out the evil associated with the left. And this is widespread evil inside the left. The democrat party has been taken over by the far left loonies and now supports this type of insanity and this type of tyranny. And you think I'm some sort of loon for opposing this and your support for this by calling most conservatives loony because they don't trust these people any farther than they can physically pick them up and throw them. And the mockingbird media supports this lunacy by the left. In fact they call for more of it.

When you believe in those people and support them you're a part of them. You don't seem to understand that.

I have spent thousands of hours researching and reading about where all this comes from and who all supports it. It's endemic in our country. Those who love totalitarianism are all throughout our nation and all over in our government bureaucracy and institutions as well as in our educational system. The extreme left has a very tight hold on the educational system and they have turned an educational system into an indoctrination system. That's why the attitude of many students is such as it is. Their professors push this lunacy on them every day. They reinforce this behavior by providing "safe spaces" where students can go and feel sorry for themselves because there are other people who think differently than they do. That's one of the reasons why they get into these outrageous behaviors and think they need to rule their world as tin pot dictators.

The difference between us is that I recognize the problems and dangers on the extreme left- but I don't generalize and project them on all "Democrats". There are also problems on the extreme right- but I don't generalize there either.

This Identity Politics idea of a good "us" and an evil "them" will destroy the US.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The difference between us is that I recognize the problems and dangers on the extreme left- but I don't generalize and project them on all "Democrats". There are also problems on the extreme right- but I don't generalize there either.

This Identity Politics idea of a good "us" and an evil "them" will destroy the US.

There is such thing as good vs evil.

Chair, who is us and who is them?