Colin Flaherty's: Racial inflamed or bold truth teller?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Black rapist to white victim in Little Rock -- You deserve it because of racism

graphic
Spoiler
"I am asking that Mr. Batey receive the maximum sentence of 25 years under the law to set the amount of time that he will not be able to do this to another victim, to deter others like him, and based on the particularly egregious nature of the rape itself. He did not commit just one act of violence against me.

"There were five acts of sexual assault and rape committed by him and him alone, and there were seven acts of violence he was found guilty of committing against me. But sexual assault was not where the attack ended. Mr. Batey continued to abuse and degrade me, urinating on my face while uttering horrific racial hate speech that suggested I deserved what he was doing to me because of the color of my skin. He didn’t even know who I was. I also ask for the maximum sentence of twenty-five years as is appropriate for the impact this has had and will continue to have on me every day for the rest of my life."

(Editor's note: There was mention in prior trials that Batey made a racial statement during the rape. Prosecutors argued to keep that statement from being used during trial and it was never revealed publicly.)http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...full-statement-vanderbilt-rape-case/87132264/

Thug was not charged with a hate crime which it clearly was, and was given the minimum sentence by the judge, saying the fact that he would now have to register as a sex offender, IS his life sentence. Pathetic.

“All of the defendants in this case basically have life sentences,” Watkins said. “After they get out of jail or prison they will be on the sex-offender registry for the rest of their lives. That’s a life sentence in and of itself.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
how about we take all the angry black people and ship them off to south sudan?

surely they'll be happier there :idunno: