Co-Leader/Founder Black Americans For Trump Explains Why He is Voting for TRUMP

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
On the news tonight the Duck loses again. His statement on Obama's birth certificate was met with more criticism. The consensus among minorities is the Duck is a bigot.

It is too bad he is such a Duck, as I like his position on taxes.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
On the news tonight the Duck loses again. His statement on Obama's birth certificate was met with more criticism. The consensus among minorities is the Duck is a bigot.

Donald J. Trump is doing excellent - Trump Wins !!!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......His statement on Obama's birth certificate was met with more criticism. The consensus among minorities is the Duck is a bigot.........

That's a consensus of the ignorant.

Trump says Obama is not born here he gets blasted.
Trump says Obama IS born here he gets blasted.

I think he is more clever than you think.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
[video]http://www.wsj.com/video/trump-plays-bait-and-switch-with-media-on-birther-issue/0231E4ED-75C4-48CB-B741-7BE098F5330E.html[/video]

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

i don't think trump's all that interested in the media vote :idunno:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

That duck just had his way with the disingenuous media, in fact I would say he outright punked them.... :rotfl: It is no wonder that are as mad as wet hens, it does my heart good to see it. The felon Hillary & the media can attempt to deny the fact that she & Sidney Blumenthal propagated the entire birther movement as their 2008 campaign strategy but, the felon, Sid & the media will be punked there too :chuckle:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...r-sid-blumenthal-spread-birther-story-editor/

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hilly, 'the over the hill' so it seems? And now

"A CNN poll this week has Trump ahead of Clinton by some measures, including in the contested state of Ohio."

just 'MAYBE THE DUCK" :hammer:who knows? Hillary Clinton had not much to beat, and if she fails, then she needs to take up knitting. :idunno:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CshazakXgAALzz1.jpg