CNN director says we got Trump out of office

Gary K

Banned

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yeah, I posted that yesterday. Like Time magazine's admission of rigging the election, this will get ignored.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
This is delusions of grandeur by CNN people. They don't have that many viewers. Trump lost due to election fraud, not CNN propaganda.

Gary K

Banned
Yeah, I posted that yesterday. Like Time magazine's admission of rigging the election, this will get ignored.
Yeah, I saw that, but I think if you look at the time stamps of the two posts I beat you by a few minutes. No big deal though. I just thought this was a big enough story it deserved it's own thread.

Gary K

Banned
It's more in-your-face propaganda designed to cause depression and hopelessness in the minds of conservatives. This is full-bore propaganda from a truly evil cabal. This is what the devil does to us when we sin. He tells us how unworthy we are and how little we deserve to be forgiven. It's the same principle.

It's look what we can do to you and you can't do anything about it. That's comes direct from the devil's game plan. It should teach us that our only hope is our heavenly Father. He's the only one who can defeat the devil.