Clock Boy's fame clock just blew up

musterion

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh yeah, I remember this.

An Indian student dissects a clock and puts it in a case to look as much like a bomb as possible- and people actually believe he was just some kid bent on *science*, as his whole family has big cheeky grins on their faces through the entire thing :chuckle:

musterion

He was just doing something along the lines of what his sister did a few years earlier, hoping to be able to cry "Islamophobia!" and get a big payout and face time on the teevee.

Well, the face time thing worked. But now they're in the hole and what little reputation the family had is ruined.

MrDante

Oh yeah, I remember this.

An Indian student dissects a clock and puts it in a case to look as much like a bomb as possible- and people actually believe he was just some kid bent on *science*, as his whole family has big cheeky grins on their faces through the entire thing :chuckle:

Exactly. And that is why the kid's teacher cleared the classroom to get the students away form what she thought was a bomb. And that is why the school was evacuated to protect the other children from this aleged bomb. And that is why the school called the bomb squad.

Wait...the school did none of these things. How strange.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Exactly. And that is why the kid's teacher cleared the classroom to get the students away form what she thought was a bomb. And that is why the school was evacuated to protect the other children from this aleged bomb. And that is why the school called the bomb squad.

Wait...the school did none of these things. How strange.

Cool story.

He deserved to be expelled.

And
Look where it got him- a scholarship in Qatar, one of the wealthiest cities in the world.
Because that was the plan the whole time- and you morons paved his way.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
that was a great thread - i remember liberal morons arguing that he "made" a clock, even though it was pointed out to them repeatedly that what he had done was to take apart a clock and reassemble it in a shoebox

:mock:retarded liberal mooslim supporters

musterion

It was reported because even fake bombs, like fake guns and fake knives, are against school rules, idiot.

musterion

That's different.

Guns are right wing murderers, just waiting to kill someone. And it was a Pop Tart, which makes it worse because guns go "pop" with the clip thingy that sticks up in the air.

Whereas bombs -- even fake mock-ups -- are just Allah's way of saying "I love you, so c'mere, lemme give ya a hug." And since Allah is the god of the Religion of Peace™ atheists like the idjit above are okay with that. Just like when Obama used drones to blow up human beings...that doesn't count.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
http://eagnews.org/clock-boy-defamation-case-explodes-in-court-ordered-to-pay-attorney-fees/

CAIR will pick up the tab, no doubt. But for now, the saga of Daddy Jihad and Clock Boy fades into obscurity...until next time, when Ahmed's device probably won't be fake.

I thought they moved to Qatar? Oh thats right, they came back:

‘Clock Boy’ Ahmed Returns: Just Couldn’t Stay Away from Texas

I wonder if them owing money now, will make Qatar more appealing again?