Clinton, not long ago: Not accepting election results is a direct threat to democracy

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
No, she doesn't.
And asking for a recount doesn't mean not accepting election results.

LOL. What DOES it mean, pinhead. You haven't got the slightest clue what's really going on, do you, you moron.

For the others here, the law says election results must be submitted by the states by the 13th. If Stein's people purposely drag their feet on the recount they can disrupt the entire Electoral College election. This, I believe, is their goal, because everyone, even the MSM liars, say that no recount can change the results due to the size of Trump's win margins. So if the recount can't change anything, they obviously have another reason for doing it.

rexlunae

Yes it does. Why ask for a recount unless you hope the results put your candidate ahead?

I suspect two things: a bit of buyer's remorse on the part of the Greens, and a bit of attention. It's a massively long shot, but imagine if they did find something. Either way, she's getting more attention than she did during the campaign, and no one can really dispute the principle of checking on the vote, unless blinded by partisanship.

rexlunae

Yes she does. Stein herself has ZERO chance of winning no matter what the result. Cui bono? Clinton.

Yes it does.

In 2000, the Green Party under Ralph Nader prevented All Gore from winning the vote in Florida, and therefore the election. As now, Gore did win the popular vote. He Greens don't look good if all they ever accomplish is getting Republicans elected. She has an interest in the outcome of the vote.

musterion

In 2000, the Green Party under Ralph Nader prevented All Gore from winning the vote in Florida, and therefore the election. As now, Gore did win the popular vote. He Greens don't look good if all they ever accomplish is getting Republicans elected. She has an interest in the outcome of the vote.

Her interest is in getting Clinton in the WH in exchange for some unspecified payback by and by.

Note Clinton has not asked Stein to stand down.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hillary will say: "I didn't originate this recount." Hillary's word and $5.00 will buy you a halfway decent cup of Coffee. Satan is working overtime to win this election for that evil Jezebel: Hillary.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Hillary were to be successful in overturning the election, I'll bet doughnuts for dollars the U.S. will be at war with Russia by early next year. Not a prediction, just seems logical under the circumstances.

shagster01

[/B]
What do YOU call it, then? I've been on TOL since 2011 and this is the DUMBEST post I've ever had the displeasure of reading. Shame on you.

If you do a project around your house, and double check your work, do you do so because you are sure you probably made a mistake or just to ensure you didn't?

Danoh

If you do a project around your house, and double check your work, do you do so because you are sure you probably made a mistake or just to ensure you didn't?

"Asking for a recount does not mean not excepting the results" is the same as the wise old saying "trust everyone; but cut the cards yourself."

But the problem is that the comment was an attempt to reason with a collective of individuals on TOL who have each consistently proven themselves beyond self-deceived.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Clinton said that because she rigged the election and primed up the Left to restate what she stated when she won.

She's an old, crooked Jezebel that all the Jezebels and Ahabs wanted in office.
God saw fit for this not to happen- the rigging failed miserably like the miserable bat who rigged it :wave2: