Clinic Blockade: Woman Stopped... from LEAVING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Clinic Blockade: Woman Stopped... from LEAVING!

Friday October 14th, 2005. This is show # 205.

PERTINENT QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Bob Enyart: This 20 year old went for an abortion yesterday at Mayfair Arora. She went with her sister in law. And her sister in law was against the abortion and was trying to talk her sister in law out of it. The abortionist at the abortion mill, they have this laminaria which helps them with dilation and extraction or whatever. ...So they partially inserted [the laminaria] and she changed her mind. ...She wanted to leave. And they didn't want her to leave. And they started lying to her and sort of threatening her

Jo Scott: They told her that her baby would be deformed if they took the laminaria out.

Bob: Which is a lie...

Jo: Flat out

Bob: ...that her baby would be deformed. The abortionist told her that if she tried to leave he would call the police and tell them that she was suicidal so she'd be locked up for 72 hours.

Jo: Which frightened her. And the abortionist, I don't think, was a man.

Bob: Okay, a woman. And then, someone in the abortion clinic physically blocked the door so the 2 of them couldn't leave.

Jo: Well actually the sister in law was on the other side of the door and grabbed her sister in law's hand, the one getting the abortion and tried to pull her past the man blocking the door and he would not let her through.

Bob: He wouldn't let her through. I mean, you're not allowed to do stuff like that! But this is typical, not that that happens every day, but the bizarre things that happen in abortion clinics...

Jo: Unbelievable. And I called a policeman and asked him if they could do that. And he said absolutley not. It's false imprisonment.

Bob: Yeah, false imprisonment. But because it's an abortion clinic, pretty much the cops and the courts don't care. Whatever they do is fine. So, but we're going to persue this?

Jo: Yes.

Bob: And the girl has changed her mind and the baby is saved.

Aimiel

False imprisonment at the very least, and if physical force was used (or threatened) then add assault to the list of charges.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
Pure blood lust... and the cash, of course.
I'd say the cash is more a part of it. Abortion is a business. They must use whatevers necessary to keep their "customer".

Aimiel

It's up to the woman who was violated to press charges; unless the city decides to step in and do so on her behalf, which, as has been said, isn't very likely, due to the fear of federal judges throwing it out of court, having taken place on 'holy' ground, an abortion clinic.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
I Hate Evil

I Hate Evil

kmoney said:
I'd say the cash is more a part of it. Abortion is a business. They must use whatevers necessary to keep their "customer".

I hate those people who kill babies and tried to murder hers. I love them enough to tell them about Christ, but I still hate them.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
I hate those people who kill babies and tried to murder hers. I love them enough to tell them about Christ, but I still hate them.

Me too. Probably more than you. Love them, but HATE them...

Or like my dad says on the topic of dealing with murderers: "Give 'em an hour with a good preacher, then fry 'em."

This story is incredible. Makes me want to go bust some heads. I would love to see the abortionist get sued or charged with something. I'd guess a fair amount of the motive for this idiotic event is money, but they also have to depise the idea of her changing her mind. Imagine the perverted and indefensible mindset you would have to have to do this horrible precedure day after day for a living. Any second guessing would have to feel like a slap in the face.

Thank you so much for fighting the fight Jo Scott, and Bob.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
koban said:
I googled Mayfair Arora abortion, and just Mayfair Arora and got nothing. What else might I search on? Is Mayfair Arora the name of a clinic? A town?

Aurora

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Vaquero45 said:
Me too. Probably more than you. Love them, but HATE them...

Or like my dad says on the topic of dealing with murderers: "Give 'em an hour with a good preacher, then fry 'em."

This story is incredible. Makes me want to go bust some heads. I would love to see the abortionist get sued or charged with something. I'd guess a fair amount of the motive for this idiotic event is money, but they also have to depise the idea of her changing her mind. Imagine the perverted and indefensible mindset you would have to have to do this horrible precedure day after day for a living. Any second guessing would have to feel like a slap in the face.

Thank you so much for fighting the fight Jo Scott, and Bob.

I love your Dad but I was thinking about 10 minutes to decide whether they want to go up or down and then you kill em ( with govermental authority, of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.